Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

+++++ 2v2 Tournament Brackets +++++

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
+++++ 2v2 Tournament Brackets +++++

Wuzan
02.18.2013 , 05:02 AM | #101
Hoodrat and I were on like all day ... last 3 days.... where you guys at immortalhidan?
Sifu <Synergy> Bastion Server.

EatenByDistance
02.18.2013 , 05:15 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Wuzan View Post
Hoodrat and I were on like all day ... last 3 days.... where you guys at immortalhidan?
He was on most of the night, I saw him posting in general chat and doing warzones. He said he kept sending you guys mail but you weren't responding.

According to him, anyways.
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

Xtrema
02.18.2013 , 06:38 PM | #103
To 'Two Dudes One Railshot' (Rhaffus/Kreytor) pls respond to my ingame mail when you can (except Kreytor I can't send ingame mail to you, are u f2p?) or post here or send me a PM on this site so we can set a time. Haven't been able to catch either of you on. We're mainly on Hoken and Tahu'ktak. Thx!
Vegeta - Nadd's Sarcophagus

shammah
02.19.2013 , 01:34 AM | #104
Yeah i get in mumble and wait for my partner to log on and he doesn't. Message my partner xenmaster when he logs on cause i sent you mail and can't say any more.

Laithrup
02.19.2013 , 09:38 AM | #105
Is Massive Biceps playing anyone for the 2nd round
Tarawar - Sentinel
Taratech - Powertech
Taratrooper - Commando
Taraderp - Sage

http://www.twitch.tv/tarawarr <-- My stream

LegendaryQuan
02.19.2013 , 10:06 AM | #106
Hmmm, i wonder if waka/bodies are going to win this tournament........................hmmmmmmm? tough call.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....

Wuzan
02.19.2013 , 01:24 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
He was on most of the night, I saw him posting in general chat and doing warzones. He said he kept sending you guys mail but you weren't responding.

According to him, anyways.

Ive logged on IMP side numerous times. I repeatedly send mails and tells to immorthidan saying that hood and i are on for the next XX amount of hours, come republicside and msg us. After a week of this I finally received one mail from immortal informing me that his partner isnt on right now?

Im confused, is your partner xenomaster or mrhands?

Anyways hood and i will be on all evening tonight.... please msg us on republic side when you are ready to have our match...
Sifu <Synergy> Bastion Server.

shammah
02.20.2013 , 04:49 PM | #108
Ive logged on IMP side numerous times. I repeatedly send mails and tells to immorthidan saying that hood and i are on for the next XX amount of hours, come republicside and msg us. After a week of this I finally received one mail from immortal informing me that his partner isnt on right now?

Im confused, is your partner xenomaster or mrhands?

Anyways hood and i will be on all evening tonight.... please msg us on republic side when you are ready to have our match...
****. i send you mail every time you send me one(on imp side) and yes i just sent you 1 mail on pub because i dontt play pub. Ive sent you in my mail on imp side my situation about my partner MANY times not just one. FFS. my partner is Xenmaster not mrhands. mrhands was my old partner but we had differrent play times. geuss were dq'd. needa pick partners that are on at the same time as me.

shammah
02.20.2013 , 05:35 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by shammah View Post
Yeah i get in mumble and wait for my partner to log on and he doesn't. Message my partner xenmaster when he logs on cause i sent you mail and can't say any more.
Ok. my partner XENMASTER will be logging in very soon, 15 min 10 min to do the duels and then he'll probably be gone. hope your on bro.

UberDuberSoldat
02.20.2013 , 06:06 PM | #110
Hey Scold, be a total BOSS and organize a 4v4 tourny on PTS