Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

just bought cartel coins

Semajoja
01.19.2013 , 09:34 PM | #1
just bought some and i have not gotten my coins yet.... what gives bio?

Tethyr
01.19.2013 , 09:35 PM | #2
I myself just placed it also, and no cartel points, I send a ticket in-game TICKET...but still waiting on reply.

Semajoja
01.19.2013 , 09:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tethyr View Post
I myself just placed it also, and no cartel points, I send a ticket in-game TICKET...but still waiting on reply.
you will be waiting a while....

Fireborne
01.19.2013 , 09:40 PM | #4
There have been a LOT of reports in a lag before cartel coins show up after purchase, recently its not uncommon to wait up to or sometimes past 12 hours. If however after 24 hours the coins have still not shown up, file a Stop Payment with your Credit Card Company/ Bank/ Paypal.

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 09:41 PM | #5
Canceliing the transaction without talking to bioware is not normal practice and will likely cause you more problems on your account then necessary. So that is very poor advice in my opinion.

kopchide
01.19.2013 , 09:44 PM | #6
Same issue here, unfortunately I was stupid and acted hastly (because it had me relog after I bought) and re-bought the same purchase and therefore wont get the benefit of the bonus if I would have bought the total price I spent. Sigh.

Fireborne
01.19.2013 , 09:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Canceliing the transaction without talking to bioware is not normal practice and will likely cause you more problems on your account then necessary. So that is very poor advice in my opinion.
Precisely why i advise people to wait for 24 hours, well past the normal amount of time lag between purchase and receiving the cartel coins, to file the action. 99% of the people I've advised to do this have already attempted the ticket system and or phone CS and come up empty.

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 09:51 PM | #8
and this one thread

Do not presume, this will cause someone more angst , the ticket system is likely 7 days and should be for non-showstopping issues, hence the 24/7 phones

Fireborne
01.19.2013 , 09:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Do not presume, this will cause someone more angst , the ticket system is likely 7 days and should be for non-showstopping issues, hence the 24/7 phones
It is standard practice for ALL banks and credit card companies to ask if you have contacted the party in question before they follow through with a Stop Payment, those that have not will be directed to do so by said payment provider.

Semajoja
01.19.2013 , 10:08 PM | #10
calling them