Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription not working, yet moneys is gone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Subscription not working, yet moneys is gone

chocoboo_knight
01.19.2013 , 08:54 PM | #1
I have recently paid for a 30 day subscription using my card. After the transaction i log on to see if it had worked and the game still shows me as still free to play. So i check my bank account to see if the money had been taken out of my account, which it had. So i go back to the website to see if it had changed. The only change on it is that it says i payed for a subscription without being shown as a subscriber. So i call costumer service and they tell me to wait saying i'm pending. So i do. Nothing changed. So now two days are gone with none of them having been played. I can't cancel or get a clear answer. Pretty sure a full refund is out of the question. Any advice?

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 08:57 PM | #2
Unfortunately it sounds like when they said pending, it was a bug fix pending, there is a backlog getting this done by all appearances.

Quickest way to confirm this with them is and I will say (unfortunately again here) is too phone them and ask if this is the case. If it is also request an extension of your subscription.

nannairis
01.19.2013 , 09:23 PM | #3
I'm having the same problem here, paid for the 30 days subscription, and the money is gone. Although it says on my account that I am a subscriber and have 29 days of subscription, in game I'm still a free-to-play . And I am so not going to make an international call just to solve this.

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 09:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by nannairis View Post
I'm having the same problem here, paid for the 30 days subscription, and the money is gone. Although it says on my account that I am a subscriber and have 29 days of subscription, in game I'm still a free-to-play . And I am so not going to make an international call just to solve this.
Voip is a good alternative, here in australia i use pennytel myself, as an example on a free account it costs 60 cents an hour to phone the US, others are similar i am sure.

nannairis
01.19.2013 , 09:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Voip is a good alternative, here in australia i use pennytel myself, as an example on a free account it costs 60 cents an hour to phone the US, others are similar i am sure.
Thanks I know voip is good way, but thats not my point. What I meant is that this should be solved via ticket as it is in many other games I have played. We shouldn't have to face this kind of problems to say the least, if they want us to pay they must assure we're going to receive what we are paying for. It's my first day on SWTOR and this journey is not having a good start!

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 09:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by nannairis View Post
Thanks I know voip is good way, but thats not my point. What I meant is that this should be solved via ticket as it is in many other games I have played. We shouldn't have to face this kind of problems to say the least, if they want us to pay they must assure we're going to receive what we are paying for. It's my first day on SWTOR and this journey is not having a good start!
Ticket time at present is up too 7 days and should be for non-critical issues, if it is a showstopper the phones are 24/7

chocoboo_knight
01.19.2013 , 10:00 PM | #7
I agree. This is a major problem.

nannairis
01.19.2013 , 10:02 PM | #8
There's gotta be something going on, just saw another thread with this same problem