Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP, Nar Shaadaa's Underbelly

ToEasy
01.26.2013 , 07:57 PM | #81
Zarron dodged the blaster shots, but not the darts. Though the darts only bounced off his armor. He then fired several explosive darts.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
01.26.2013 , 08:02 PM | #82
The a few of the darts impacted Kruso, and one hit his jetpack. He landed in front of the Gen'dai and pressed a button on his wrist. Spiked armblades emerged on the bounty hunter's gauntlets and he stowed his laster, then he took a few swings at his foe.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
01.26.2013 , 08:12 PM | #83
Zarron quickly put away his blaster and took out his vibro-blades. He then blocked the attacks and began swinging his blades at his opponent's head. You may as well give up. I have hundreds of years of experience and I am near immortal. Though I do respect your bravery.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
01.26.2013 , 08:26 PM | #84
Kruso sidestepped and jump-tackled into his opponent with his jumpjet boots for help with momentum. You've clearly never fought a Mandalorian. We're quite stubborn he said as his tackle sped up into the Gen'dai's chest, helmet-first
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
01.26.2013 , 08:31 PM | #85
Zarron was hit by the helmet but it didn't phase him. I know how Mandalorians are because I am one. I have been one for many, many years. I don't wear this armor for no reason. Zarron then tried to stab into the neck of his opponent.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.26.2013 , 08:39 PM | #86
Kruso doubled back with a few backflips and began analyzing his foe. So if this Gen'dai don't die by head-on encounter, how do you kill them? he asked himself. Then he got an idea. He hopped in and kicked at the Gen'dai's head to kick off his helmet.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
01.26.2013 , 08:54 PM | #87
Zarron grabbed Kruso's leg before it hit his head and threw his body away from him. I will admit you are skilled, but you haven't dealt with a Gen'Dai before. I have survived the worst of the worst. I have been blown to pieces, and shot multiple times. Now you may be able to stop me for a while, but soon I will come back. Now if you really want to keep fighting than we can. Though I do not recommend it. said Zarron.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.26.2013 , 09:02 PM | #88
Kruso landed with a role. You make a compelling case. I'll make a deal he said as he took a detonator off his belt. In my hand is the clicker for several charges set under this platform. They'll blow us both to pieces, and your's will be so scattered they'll take years to reform. It's that, or you and I form a partnership. I respect you as a Mandalorian, and you're clearly a capable being. If we work together to land great jobs and we complete those jobs, the rewards will be very good. What do you say?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
01.26.2013 , 09:05 PM | #89
I agree. Zarron then extended his arm to shake Kruso's hand.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.26.2013 , 11:22 PM | #90
Kruso clipped the detonator to his belt and shook the Gen'dai's hand
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>