Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP, Nar Shaadaa's Underbelly

Selenial
01.22.2013 , 11:40 AM | #71
Cathinka stood leaning up to the wall.
Serafinia appeared on her Holo, "We have tracked the signal captain, the listening device is active. You wouldnt believe it, but sh"
"Shes virtually next to me" Cathinka laughed. "Dont worry, i know, i just watched her slip away from the Bounty Hunter. I'll tail her, make sure nothing happens to her, but i will not intervene unless it is essential."
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Lucifersfinest
01.22.2013 , 11:59 AM | #72
Ikinai took a seat at the bar, and sipped the glass of water, she made a bitter face from the stuff, but continued to sip the stuff, she had to blend in as much as possible,

Callexus had hopefully caught her, basements restricted, and only place left is the up stairs cantina, 'good luck running now,' he thought as he pounded the controls to the elevator, sure there was a stair well, but she'll aim for here first, he just knew it, as he exited the elevator he grabbed his blaster and shot two rounds in the air, " Where are you, you little pipsqueak?"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

ToEasy
01.22.2013 , 04:15 PM | #73
Zarron then left the palace and decided to head to his ship to reload. He got on a speeder and flew over to the landing pad that his ship was on. Once he made it he got into his ship and began to reload all of his weapons.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
01.23.2013 , 12:42 PM | #74
Sabrina dismissed the agent, to do her various task`s. One of them made contact with smugglar, and asked her to go and see sabrina.

Lucifersfinest
01.23.2013 , 11:25 PM | #75
The cantina turned into a jungle, Ikinai jumped behind the bar as the cantina descended into chaos, she heard a mans voice "where are you, you little pipsqueak?" his voice was cold,

Callexus didn't see her out of the group he had 'apprehended' the room was small, but also full of smoke, a thought appeared in his head 'She's not in here' it crept in his mind like a energy spider falls on its prey. He continued to search with the thought still in his heaed, 'the hutt will have your head,'
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Bird_of_Thunder
01.26.2013 , 05:41 PM | #76
Kruso knelt behind one of the crates near his target's ship. Earlier that day, a Rodian contacted him for a job. When Kruso asked what it was, the Rodian replied with news about Da tilla the Hutt's murder. Da tilla's liason, the Rodian, was the only survivor of this mysterious attack. Kruso was hired to take down whoever it was who killed Da tilla. Crossing images of the assailant from security recordings to the HoloNet, Kruso found ads for a bounty hunter and checked docking records. Eventually, Kruso found his quarry: Zarron Del, a Gen'dai bounty hunter. Kruso had heard about the Gen'dai. In short, they were a race of practically immortal killers. Kruso rigged up all his weapons for this one, even setting the docking bay for the encounter.
Lord Ravvok
Level 70 Carnage Marauder
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

ToEasy
01.26.2013 , 06:40 PM | #77
Zarron then walked out of his ship fully loaded. He looked around and began to walk to a speeder. He was wondering when a bounty hunter was going to come since the death of Da Tilla Da Hutt. Though he didn't think much of it so he decided to go to a cantina once he would get a speeder.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
01.26.2013 , 06:55 PM | #78
Kruso saw his quarry exit his ship and used his jetpack to fly into the air. Firing a few rockets in front of the Gen'dai, his vocoder crackled as he spoke. Quite a mess you made of Da Tilla the Hutt's palace the Mandalorian's masked voice roared. Congratulations! You're one of the most wanted men on Nar Shaddaa
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

ToEasy
01.26.2013 , 07:11 PM | #79
Zarron was knocked back by the rockets, but got up like it was nothing. I wasn't expecting another Mandalorian to come after me. But that doesn't matter anymore. Zarron then fired his riffle at the man multiple times.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.26.2013 , 07:54 PM | #80
Kruso dodged the shots and fired a few from his own blaster. It was modified to be a heavy-repeater pistol. After firing off a few shots he fired four saber darts in quick succession
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S