Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP, Nar Shaadaa's Underbelly

Selenial
01.20.2013 , 03:27 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
We are on important mission, but their are not shop here. Their is none on tattooine, no shops just sand and relics. Also I have to impress the hutt, don`t think this gear will cut do you. Besides I am sure, your fellow agant can do some jobs on his own. She said hopefully.
Zarys' ears hightened upon hearing this. This odd request, a request she almost felt was a request of courtship, was the perfect opportunity to hire Meanken for a job suited for just one, not two, agents.
She waited eagerly for Zeros responce, and ordered another hit of Juma.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Selenial
01.20.2013 , 03:30 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucifersfinest View Post
"Seriously?, how about 4,500, that's all I have." she looked at the trandoshan fearfully, wondering if he now may be thinking about flame broiled twi'lek.
Cathinka unclipped her blaster from her belt. She was not about to let a fellow smuggler be taken out so distastefully, she waited for the Trandoshans response.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Duduneco
01.20.2013 , 03:34 PM | #33
The Trandoshan heard a blaster unclip, "I'm going to count to three, soft skin." He said as he took out a Thermal Detonator.

Selenial
01.20.2013 , 03:39 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Duduneco View Post
The Trandoshan heard a blaster unclip, "I'm going to count to three, soft skin." He said as he took out a Thermal Detonator.
Cathinka spun round, and shot one precise cryo dart straight for the Thermal Detonator. It climbed past the detonator and settled around the Trandoshans fingers.
"IM going to count to three, scales," she exclaimed. "We dont have to shed blood, here, i can pay off this young Twi'leks debt, i am wealthy enough, or you can decline, and i'll be forced to take lethal action."

meanken
01.20.2013 , 03:46 PM | #35
We are on important mission, but their are not shop here. Their is none on tattooine, no shops just sand and relics. Also I have to impress the hutt, don`t think this gear will cut do you. Besides I am sure, your fellow agant can do some jobs on his own. She said hopefully.
"If you knew him, you may rethink that comment. he is.....how do I discribe him....a brute, basicly there to kill people as quickly and effecently as possable. and he is an expert in that, don't get me wrong. but, I am not sure if he is fit to be running missons solo.

Duduneco
01.20.2013 , 03:48 PM | #36
"Fine, but the debt is now 10,000." He said as he upholstered his rifle and pointed it at the Mirilian, incase she tried anything funny.

Selenial
01.20.2013 , 03:54 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Duduneco View Post
"Fine, but the debt is now 10,000." He said as he upholstered his rifle and pointed it at the Mirilian, incase she tried anything funny.
"Any petty thug who thinks there is a difference between a measly 5,000 and 10,000 credits is not worth said difference" Cathinka laughed. "I'll give you 7,500."
Darth Irialis wondered over and stood near Cathinka. She had masked her prescence from everyone in the cantina, and still no one could see her, but she was not about to let her sister die, even if her sister is now a pawn of the republic... It has been so long since they've seen each other, she wasnt even sure Cathinka would recognise her.

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 04:00 PM | #38
she glanced at the trandoshan again, "listen scaly, she's a bit more well armed then you are, If there's any brains in your head you'd be smart to put your blaster down." she grinned. and put her hands on her blaster pistol, [on her right side,] just in case.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 04:17 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"If you knew him, you may rethink that comment. he is.....how do I discribe him....a brute, basicly there to kill people as quickly and effecently as possable. and he is an expert in that, don't get me wrong. but, I am not sure if he is fit to be running missons solo.
Oh Sabrina said dispointedly, the added Well he may as well come back, do you think he be up for a job inside da tilla da hutt place guard. So he could get inside infomation, or do you think that too suntle job for him? She said with cheeky grin on her face, as she sliped some more of her wine.

meanken
01.20.2013 , 04:38 PM | #40
Oh Sabrina said dispointedly, the added Well he may as well come back, do you think he be up for a job inside da tilla da hutt place guard. So he could get inside infomation, or do you think that too suntle job for him? She said with cheeky grin on her face, as she sliped some more of her wine.
"I was under the impresion you already gave us our assiments, now you are changing it? He can do it, but it would help if you could pick what our job is and stick with it