Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

AOD <Angels of Death> is Lookking for Player of levels

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
AOD <Angels of Death> is Lookking for Player of levels

DarthObitious
01.19.2013 , 06:36 PM | #1
guild dead, go play planet side 2 and fps for AOD
"And what is it you think you have accomplished? If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself and weaken them."

DarthObitious
01.21.2013 , 08:11 AM | #2
bump up
"And what is it you think you have accomplished? If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself and weaken them."

AOD_rywo
01.31.2013 , 10:21 PM | #3
Guild events being organized. If you're looking for a change of pace and a great group to hang with, get in touch.
MMO gaming since 1994.

AOD_rywo
02.03.2013 , 01:00 PM | #4
Working on filling out ranked WZ teams and raid groups. Find a member in-game or visit our forums for details.
MMO gaming since 1994.

Kunixp
02.03.2013 , 01:14 PM | #5
/bump
Provix 50 PT, B'ful-oblivion up and coming Operative

kingbigwolf
08.19.2013 , 10:02 PM | #6
good bye

kingbigwolf
08.19.2013 , 10:05 PM | #7
see you all soon

VanGoethe
09.16.2013 , 11:55 AM | #8
Hey there. I noticed you mentioned that you're recruiting to field raids at different times. What times are you aiming for? I ask as I'm looking to raid around 9 eastern or later, and it's been surprisingly difficult to find a guild that fits that time slot. I've only seen a couple guilds that hit that time slot, and they're republic. On empire side, I have a full 72 sorc dps (which could heal with a little gear tweaking) and a full 72 powertech tank, as well as a full 69 sniper.

draxuxus
10.06.2013 , 01:14 PM | #9
Hi, I am curious about a few things.
1. i know for the most part the people have majority of their active characters @ lvl 55 or within 10, so what does your lower end of the pool look like?

2. Do you have a IMP side guild or plan on it anytime soon? I ask because I enjoy both sides of the coin and would like to be able to contribute to the guild in anyway possible way.

3. How active is the guild during the 8-6 time MST? I ask because I have irregular times I play but want to be available more and not log in to a dead guild(5 or less logged in) 4/5 days a week.

I am more than willing to give my all to a guild but in return I would ask that a guild sticks to their established obligations and at least try and be social lol. I understand if my questions are ridiculous and you feel they don't warrant a answer.
thank you for taking the time to read this mini wall of text
Harbringer Server-Draxuxus(main) 50 hybrid Juggernaut , Draximus 36 Assassin
Canderous Ordo server-Arch-Blu'ck(main) 50 Vangaurd, Arch-Draxuxus 40 Sentinel, Draxuxus 36 Sage Kami'ughn 35 scoundrel, Arch-darkfire 13 mercenary, Arch-Lightshot 13 sniper

PoAKeyes
10.20.2013 , 11:25 PM | #10
Hello and thank you for your interest, i'd like to answer your questions as thoroughly as possible in the quote below.

Quote: Originally Posted by draxuxus View Post
Hi, I am curious about a few things.
1. i know for the most part the people have majority of their active characters @ lvl 55 or within 10, so what does your lower end of the pool look like?
We have several people who are constantly working on alts, we focus on the end game content as you say but are always looking for new blood from the core planets such as Nar Shadda and Droman Kaus.

2. Do you have a IMP side guild or plan on it anytime soon? I ask because I enjoy both sides of the coin and would like to be able to contribute to the guild in anyway possible way.
We are mainly a IMP guild, with a small off shoot in the Republic side

3. How active is the guild during the 8-6 time MST? I ask because I have irregular times I play but want to be available more and not log in to a dead guild(5 or less logged in) 4/5 days a week.

Our players range from Eastern Coast to West Coast, to even overseas in Europe. You'll generally be able to find someone to play with during these times.

I am more than willing to give my all to a guild but in return I would ask that a guild sticks to their established obligations and at least try and be social lol. I understand if my questions are ridiculous and you feel they don't warrant a answer.
thank you for taking the time to read this mini wall of text
Angels of Death
Cpl Darkn3ss F4lls
www.clanaod.net