Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, I have this idea...

Sartanis
01.19.2013 , 06:10 PM | #1
I had this idea about an RP that starts off with a hunt for an artifact. My character Darth Archonus would come to this ancient, somewhat abandoned planet (I'm toying with the idea of it being Yavin IV, but I haven't decided) in search of a powerful artifact that was hidden in the Massassi ruins somewhere (because he's a bit of a psychopathic power monger). Other people's characters (it will be an open RP) can come in however they want. For example, they may follow Archonus and try to steal the artifact from him, they might have been doing research or something on Yavin anyway, Jedi characters could have been guarding the Ruins and keeping it from Sith, etc. etc.

So, this post is mainly to gauge interest in an Open RP taking place on Yavin in a sort of Sith power grab scenario. Any takers?
Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power. Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my Chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

meanken
01.19.2013 , 06:43 PM | #2
interesting. I have an imp agent team I could probably fit into this, I would probably say they were sent to aid you in retreaving the item, as they would have little reason to be there otherwise

Sartanis
01.19.2013 , 08:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
interesting. I have an imp agent team I could probably fit into this, I would probably say they were sent to aid you in retreaving the item, as they would have little reason to be there otherwise
That works perfectly. Would you like to wait and see if a few others sign up?

meanken
01.19.2013 , 10:02 PM | #4
probably wait for one or two more

Lucifersfinest
01.19.2013 , 11:43 PM | #5
I'd love to be guarding the ruins with my jedi, or maybe my trooper, not sure yet, [probably jedi though.]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Sartanis
01.20.2013 , 09:20 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucifersfinest View Post
I'd love to be guarding the ruins with my jedi, or maybe my trooper, not sure yet, [probably jedi though.]
That'll work just fine my friend. There needs to be someone to have a fight with.

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 10:46 AM | #7
Should I post his character sheet?

Sartanis
01.20.2013 , 11:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucifersfinest View Post
Should I post his character sheet?
Feel free!

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 12:15 PM | #9
Species: Zabrak [republic]
Name: Traon
Height: not sure, [body type 2]
Weight: not sure [body type 2]
Birth Planet: courasant,
Class: jedi knight
Advanced Class: sentinel,
Primary Weapon: main hand saber, [named 'liberator'] green coloration.
Secondary Weapon: off hand saber, [named ' revolution'] cyan coloration,
Misc Items: his holo communicator, a charred piece of metal [sentimental]
Force Abilities: (if any) force listening, force orb, kinetite, and tapas.
Personality: A very just man, brash at times,
Bio:
He was born in the slums of courasant, he'd always be begging or pick pocketing people, he was being raised by a member of the black sun, [they killed his parents, he's not aware] a mirilan named "Astara." he was rasied until the age of 10, that's when the republic did a raid on the gangs HQ, they didn't stand a chance, Traon was hiding while it happened, he witnessed his 'friends' and his parent die, when it was all over, he emerged from his hiding spot, and with the rage he had, he force pushed a trooper against the wall, knocking him out, the jedi leading the op, saw this and brought him to tython, to begin his training,

Sartanis
01.20.2013 , 04:15 PM | #10
I might as well put mine up here as well. Also, you guys don't necessarily have to follow the SWTOR class system in this RP. Sidious was essentially a Sorcerer, but he could hold his own in combat with several Knights. Obi-Wan was essentially a Knight, but had a great understanding of the Force and was powerful in his application of it. So, as far as abilities go, think more along the lines of the movies than the games. This RP is gonna be pretty loose and lenient, so you can get away with a lot.

Name: Darth Archonus

Species: Sith Pureblood

Height: 6'7''

Weight: Body Type 2-ish

Birth Planet: Dromund Kaas

Class: Sith Inquisitor

Advanced Class: Sith Sorcerer (except, ya know, how they are supposed to be)

Primary Weapon: Intricate, somewhat antique lightsaber with a slight curve in the handle and a red blade.

Secondary Weapon: He keeps several lightsabers on his person should they be needed.

Misc Items: Small Sith holocron that he keeps on his person at all times; holo-communicator; a small bag of spare crystals.

Force Abilities: Wide array of abilities (I'm drawing more from the movies than the game here, so while the melee-Force ratio of Sorcerers/Councilors to Warriors/Knights will be the same, I'm not going to limit you to your class, so long as god-modding doesn't occur), but has a knack and love for Sith Lightning.

Personality: Archonus is plagued by numerous Sith spirits (most notably the ancient Sith Darth Malikhast) and this has had a profound effect on his personality. He is cold, intelligent, distant, and unforgiving. On occasion, he refers to himself in the third person or as 'we', a testament to the slow breakdown of his mind as he loses himself within the collective of spirits he uses to fuel his power. Furthermore, his fragile mind will rarely erupt into fits of unmitigated rage where self control is impossible, and anything between him and the source of his anger is a fair target.

Bio: Darth Archonus was born on Dromund Kaas to a respected Sith family, eagerly shipped off the the Academy as soon as he was old enough to join. There, he demonstrated a keen proficiency in using the Force to harm others, from Sith Lightning to other, darker powers. Once he graduated, he returned to the Kaas system with his master, Darth Vathis, and continued his training. In true Sith fashion, Archonus slew his master and siezed her power base, quickly propelling himself through the ranks of the Empire. It is recorded that he made a trip to Korriban at some point, returning an entirely different person and carrying with him an intimidating, faceless mask and matching vestments. Ever since, he has been plagued by dark spirits, dabbled in rituals that even Sith shun, and spilled the blood of thousands of Republic soldiers and Jedi.