Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just bought 25$ cartel, didn't show up.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Just bought 25$ cartel, didn't show up.

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 09:43 PM | #31
Canceliing the transaction without talking to bioware is not normal practice and will likely cause you more problems on your account then necessary. So that is very poor advice in my opinion.

Fireborne
01.19.2013 , 09:48 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Canceliing the transaction without talking to bioware is not normal practice and will likely cause you more problems on your account then necessary. So that is very poor advice in my opinion.
Precisely why i advise people to wait for 24 hours, well past the normal amount of time lag between purchase and receiving the cartel coins, to file the action. 99% of the people I've advised to do this have already attempted the ticket system and or phone CS and come up empty.

Seishin_satori
01.19.2013 , 09:49 PM | #33
I am having a very similar issue

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 09:50 PM | #34
Do not presume, this will cause someone more angst , the ticket system is likely 7 days and should be for non-showstopping issues, hence the 24/7 phones

Fireborne
01.19.2013 , 09:52 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Do not presume, this will cause someone more angst , the ticket system is likely 7 days and should be for non-showstopping issues, hence the 24/7 phones
It is standard practice for ALL banks and credit card companies to ask if you have contacted the party in question before they follow through with a Stop Payment, those that have not will be directed to do so by said payment provider.

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 09:54 PM | #36
Then recommend that as a first step then recommend the cancellation.

Edit - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=588218

Propane
01.20.2013 , 01:27 AM | #37
12 hour mark.

Shevyk
01.20.2013 , 01:39 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by PaperSnow View Post
From what I hear, there's just some lag with the processing. A friend of mine had the same issue and got with customer service about it, and CS confirmed that there was just a bit of lag, and that it can take upwards of a few hours for your coins to show up. I guess just keep checking your Coin Ledger.

(Just bought some coins myself. Now the wait begins.)

Well, don't you just have the patience of Job. I'm sorry, but when it comes to paying cash for a service that is advertised as immediate, my patience flies out the window. This is sub par business.

Snakeyz
01.20.2013 , 02:00 AM | #39
Ok so how many people have to call or complain and no one from the site is taking any action? This is a bad sign indeed!

Fayrelle
01.20.2013 , 02:07 AM | #40
Same thing just happened to me. 39.99 worth of coins, got confirmation email, money taken from bank account, but no coins.. First time this has ever happened to me.
Shadowlands
The Krispykreme Legacy

Miladymalady: 40Ladyhealsauce: 50Koltokween:55