Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I can't log in

YourSithness
01.19.2013 , 01:03 PM | #81
I live in the general area of the west coast datacenter, and I may have lost power momentarily, as my computer shut off. Upon restarting, now I can't log in, then could log in, but had no servers to choose from, then can't log in again.

SirPandalot
01.19.2013 , 01:04 PM | #82
Okay so I got into my server, and it brought up the character select screen, then after about 4 seconds it said server unavailable and closed my client. I could see all my characters and everything.

Suchin
01.19.2013 , 01:04 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyemin View Post
Guys, try to login with your display account name and you'll be able to login.

The problem now is that there are no servers available.

It's strange, and it's a problem that really shouldn't happen on a Saturday...
I'm just saying...

What now Bioware?!

If anyone manages to login with account display name and get the servers to show up, can you post it here as a sucessfull solution?!
Nope, unsuccessful.

bwtchng
01.19.2013 , 01:05 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Radzkie View Post
No I'm from Canada. I got booted(right at the end of T5 ) and got the 3003 error on Bergen Colony. Then when I tried to log back in all of the severs had vanished off my list...But I got back in now.
I'm in U.S. and it was working fine 5 hours ago. Just got back home and tried and got "go to forums" to discuss why I can't log in... say what?

wolfee
01.19.2013 , 01:05 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyemin View Post
Guys, try to login with your display account name and you'll be able to login.

The problem now is that there are no servers available.

It's strange, and it's a problem that really shouldn't happen on a Saturday...
I'm just saying...

What now Bioware?!

If anyone manages to login with account display name and get the servers to show up, can you post it here as a sucessfull solution?!
The problem is not that his happens on weekend, it F-ing happens every other day, including weekends!

psikofunkster
01.19.2013 , 01:05 PM | #86
1 more sub month then tomb raider 2013 and goodbye biofail!

lonewolfpaladin
01.19.2013 , 01:05 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Oggthebase View Post
the game launch was smooth, one of the smoothest I've seen despite all the swtor haters wrote afterwards.
for a year, I never had any rollback, the servers were pretty stable (eventhough the client sometimes crashed).

Since F2P, EAware poured ressources into the cartel market and sparkling ponies, and we've got server crashes and rollbacks.
I even get ingame gold spammers emails and whispers while I've been spam free before.
Wait, there are ponies? Where are they?
It's not my fault!

nospacesinmyname
01.19.2013 , 01:05 PM | #88

OH NO THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

I'm going to assume they'll have it fixed soonish.

HA_Brown
01.19.2013 , 01:05 PM | #89
Tried using account name and email, tried running the repair app, nothings working for me, this has been 25 minutes now for me

Kyemin
01.19.2013 , 01:06 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Eleven_eleven View Post
I always log on with my account name, now it takes me to the security question answer it and bam logging service unavailable
Well... I never do, and I tryed becouse even in the website I couldn't with my email and I only managed to login with the display account name.

Now the servers show up but I get a server error 3003...

Seems they are working on it but...
TRON
Kyemin Jäguar Xräy Rögue Predätor Sävage
BEER INC
Maziac Mäcloud Smöke Rëd