Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I can't log in

xescorpion_prx
01.19.2013 , 01:08 PM | #101
i am unable to log in too

Vigilanis
01.19.2013 , 01:08 PM | #102
Exactly the same thing here in the UK, says Log-in unavailable, managed to slowly get in once to a blank server list, tried again and failed to log-in....oh dear.....A Saturday night too :/

Oddly on the server page only Europe and America were visible....maybe they accidentally deleted Asia and they are trying to roll back the servers lol....
The Legend of Vigi
The Sunrider Legacy

Mozaran
01.19.2013 , 01:09 PM | #103
they just tweeted they are looking into the issue. Id suspect it should be up soonish

Ras_Angelus
01.19.2013 , 01:09 PM | #104
I can't log in. Anyone tried calling them yet?

Eleven_eleven
01.19.2013 , 01:09 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyemin View Post
Well... I never do, and I tryed becouse even in the website I couldn't with my email and I only managed to login with the display account name.

Now the servers show up but I get a server error 3003...

Seems they are working on it but...
no real prob, I'll just begin my energy drinks and ciggs I got for tonight right now, monday well the real life grind begins again.

Solar_Breeze
01.19.2013 , 01:09 PM | #106
I too can't log in. However those online are playing fine (listening on mumble to an ops run I was meant to be in).

time to log in again to some other popular mmo that lets me get online to play \o/

Ultimate
01.19.2013 , 01:09 PM | #107
this is now getting beyond a joke
"Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs"

Its not a Meatree....it's an Ambush!

BuddyRufus
01.19.2013 , 01:09 PM | #108
It's happening to me too
Death Before Dishonour

Khosann
01.19.2013 , 01:09 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by aurellian View Post
Yep. Looks like the servers have crashed. I'm sure they'll be up soon enough and there will probably be something on twitter about it shortly. My question is how many different threads are going to be started about this same subject over the next 10 minutes?
Just tell me when servers will be up again? Usually we wait hours before they are available again. I would like to know where do you get this idea of fast system recovery? Thanks.

BTW if people won't complain with many threads they won't check their servers just for a few login issues. Geez you people!
There is no mistake.

psikofunkster
01.19.2013 , 01:09 PM | #110
game crashing to desktop pretty frequently, now login issues, bloody game.