Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I can't log in

absolutetristan
01.19.2013 , 01:06 PM | #91
I originally couldn't log in, I got the log in unavailable with errors 3003 and 4001---couldn't get any details, the page wouldn't load.

Eventually I could log in, but the server selection would eventually give me the same errors or the server list is blank...

...sent a support email, if or when I get a reply, I'll update.

gravioli
01.19.2013 , 01:06 PM | #92
Doesn't work for me either. Was dealing with the 3 month old illumination probe bug on the Theoretika, gave up, and decided to log a different character...now I can't log in at all.

Arvig
01.19.2013 , 01:06 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by psikofunkster View Post
1 more sub month then tomb raider 2013 and goodbye biofail!
As if other MMO's never have logon server crashes... :P

Caloss
01.19.2013 , 01:07 PM | #94
Paid up subscriber, after 20 attempts I can get to an empty server page and no further not good enough.

Darthdaedric
01.19.2013 , 01:07 PM | #95
I was able to get the server select but there weren't any servers.

Akil_Uro
01.19.2013 , 01:07 PM | #96
Its dead for me too. Currently a subscriber.

Probs won't renew this service sucks.

JediTev
01.19.2013 , 01:08 PM | #97
Myself and a guildie are trying to log in and I either get "no servers available" with no servers on the list or it just quits. I tried running a repair but that didn't fix it. (Harbringer server) Will keep an eye out on this post.

HA_Brown
01.19.2013 , 01:08 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Oggthebase View Post
the game launch was smooth, one of the smoothest I've seen despite all the swtor haters wrote afterwards.
for a year, I never had any rollback, the servers were pretty stable (eventhough the client sometimes crashed).

Since F2P, EAware poured ressources into the cartel market and sparkling ponies, and we've got server crashes and rollbacks.
I even get ingame gold spammers emails and whispers while I've been spam free before.
someone tell Anonymous to get right on hijacking the SWTOR servers, then ransom them back for better subscriber support

KoSpades
01.19.2013 , 01:08 PM | #99
2m ago...

The Old Republic ‏@SWTOR

"We are currently investigating issues regarding players being unable to log in to the game. We will update when we have more information. "

Avlantia
01.19.2013 , 01:08 PM | #100
Yeap same issues. We have any known fixes yet?