Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

star wrs the clone s5 e14

Zaxem
01.20.2013 , 07:04 AM | #11
does anyone know the voice actor of the black sun leader that savage killed it's bugging me because i he has a awesome voice and can't rember what show i heard it on b4
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

BrandonSM
01.20.2013 , 11:33 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
It was good to see Season 5 finally start...too bad only a few episodes left.
Not sure what you mean there, were about halfway....
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Harlequintwo
01.20.2013 , 12:35 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Not sure what you mean there, were about halfway....
He means that the other episodes were terrible and aren't worthy of being recognized as 'Season 5'. With the exception of Onderon, I'm inclined to agree.

YoshiRaphElan
01.20.2013 , 12:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
does anyone know the voice actor of the black sun leader that savage killed it's bugging me because i he has a awesome voice and can't rember what show i heard it on b4
He actually did the voice of Jace Malcom, the Republic Trooper in the TOR trailers!

Beniboybling
01.20.2013 , 01:08 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post
He means that the other episodes were terrible and aren't worthy of being recognized as 'Season 5'. With the exception of Onderon, I'm inclined to agree.
I think the fact they were collated together makes it seem that way. However although the last two arcs weren't terribly exciting, and definitely could have been better, they were good. The Younglings arc was kinda cool when they went to Ilum, and had some nice action from Hondo and Grievous. And the Droids arc was visually stunning, it had the Republic Commando in, and R2 D2s heroics were a actually quite cool. I'm sure there are many people out there who enjoyed them.

On a different note, who do you think is going to die next? I reckon we've got a few more to come. I'm betting on Pre Vizla or Maul (and secretly hoping Satine! )

Harlequintwo
01.20.2013 , 01:21 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I think the fact they were collated together makes it seem that way. However although the last two arcs weren't terribly exciting, and definitely could have been better, they were good. The Younglings arc was kinda cool when they went to Ilum, and had some nice action from Hondo and Grievous. And the Droids arc was visually stunning, it had the Republic Commando in, and R2 D2s heroics were a actually quite cool. I'm sure there are many people out there who enjoyed them.

On a different note, who do you think is going to die next? I reckon we've got a few more to come. I'm betting on Pre Vizla or Maul (and secretly hoping Satine! )
Yeah it was probably bad that they put them close together. But I agree, they all had their merits. It was more the fact that I knew there were more exciting episodes on the horizon (specifically those with Maul and Ventress) and everything else just seemed relatively dull.

As for who's going to die, with Pre and Maul seemingly coming close to a collision, I'm going to put my money on the former. Maul is the better warrior (and has heavy plot armour to boot).

SNCommand
01.20.2013 , 01:29 PM | #17
As for who's going to die, with Pre and Maul seemingly coming close to a collision, I'm going to put my money on the former. Maul is the better warrior (and has heavy plot armour to boot).
Then again Sidious has plot armor extreme
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Harlequintwo
01.20.2013 , 02:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Then again Sidious has plot armor extreme
Yeah but I can't see them killing Maul off so fast. Maybe Savage, but not the guy they spend ages trying to bring back into the canon. I'd expect either someone runs or something interrupts the fight.
Hey, maybe it's a curve ball and Embo dies?

Beniboybling
01.20.2013 , 03:01 PM | #19
Yeah it was probably bad that they put them close together. But I agree, they all had their merits. It was more the fact that I knew there were more exciting episodes on the horizon (specifically those with Maul and Ventress) and everything else just seemed relatively dull.

Oh yeah, I forgot about their confrontation with Sidious. Looks like Pre Vizla or Satine then, one of them won't leave the battle alive. And if Satine dies I reckon Vizla will die too, but that's unlikely... This, I reckon, is Death Watch's final hour.

Aurbere
01.20.2013 , 03:28 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot about their confrontation with Sidious. Looks like Pre Vizla or Satine then, one of them won't leave the battle alive. And if Satine dies I reckon Vizla will die too, but that's unlikely... This, I reckon, is Death Watch's final hour.
I think Maul and Savage should go. Don't get me wrong, they are great characters (except for Savage, he's kinda lame), but it makes sense for Sidious to eliminate them. They pose a threat to the Dark Lord's plan. They are loose cannons, and they could upset the plan that has been in motion for over a decade.

I'm hoping Death Watch wins. Mandalore needs to go back to the old ways. Even if it is under Death Watch.
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus