Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concealment Op PVP guide from POTF Ops.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
Concealment Op PVP guide from POTF Ops.

AngelofCain
02.21.2013 , 10:40 PM | #71
nice 6500 views. I really hope this helps more people than just some. Operatives are not as dead as people think.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

AngelofCain
02.22.2013 , 10:38 AM | #72
I just had a thought. Now follow me with this, btw I know most people think I can be insane with my thoughts but try to follow.

Imperial brew now inceases accuracy by 3%. if you have maxed companion affection, thats 4%

Tech is a auto 100% accuracy and anything more than 100 percent is then calculated I believe as so sort of armor pen right...? or the ability to by pass defenses. I don't remember exactly, but anyone who knows, comment. I want your thoughts.

So... the thought is this... with this talent, our accuracy goes up passively, giving us more bypass on defenses for dmg... I think... oh, damn. People are gonna be pissed, specially tanks.

I just giggled a bit inside.

Cwild
02.22.2013 , 12:42 PM | #73
See I thought that too, but wouldnt we of wanted accuracy before as well if that was the case?

AngelofCain
02.22.2013 , 01:12 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Cwild View Post
See I thought that too, but wouldnt we of wanted accuracy before as well if that was the case?
not to stack. concealment already has 100% accuracy. we didn't need more. So this talent points just made me giggle cause they gave us a way for no one to resist our attacks anymore..

Cwild
02.22.2013 , 01:26 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelofCain View Post
not to stack. concealment already has 100% accuracy. we didn't need more. So this talent points just made me giggle cause they gave us a way for no one to resist our attacks anymore..
I suppose because tech wasn't mitigated by tank damage anyway. I see I see.

AngelofCain
02.22.2013 , 01:32 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Cwild View Post
I suppose because tech wasn't mitigated by tank damage anyway. I see I see.
even now, with the changes to tanks they won't be able to mitigate as much, from our tech attacks, going to be fun.

AngelofCain
02.22.2013 , 02:32 PM | #77
Running around in outlaws I found something very... bad *** to say the least. WHen you exfiltrate, there is a 1 second window to cast probe without going into cover.... I think I just found my new favorite toy.

BobaFaceroll
02.22.2013 , 03:01 PM | #78
I refuse to get my hopes up that you will be able to do that when this code goes live. That's far too cool to be working as intended.

AngelofCain
02.22.2013 , 03:43 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by BobaFaceroll View Post
I refuse to get my hopes up that you will be able to do that when this code goes live. That's far too cool to be working as intended.
also thanks to my new friend aubrienne, e-net while hurtful, isn't game changing.

also!!!! while on the note... roll to cover works while e-netted. but scamper does not.

AngelofCain
02.22.2013 , 03:56 PM | #80
the killer I think will be those damn shoulder rockets on AP p/t. reduced dmg while stunned and they can still jack you up for 2k a pop.