Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concealment Op PVP guide from POTF Ops.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
Concealment Op PVP guide from POTF Ops.

AngelofCain
01.27.2013 , 08:47 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Androrage View Post
the link to your gear doesnt seem to work
I relinked it. it nothing else my toon is saved on mr. robot. Just type in Hallow in mr. robot armory.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

AngelofCain
01.27.2013 , 09:31 AM | #22
Plus mr. robot seems to be having a issue with my account and password, so I haven't been able to update my datacrons.

Lob-
01.27.2013 , 12:58 PM | #23
So how does the set piece bonuses work with you taking mods from all different places? I read that you should have 2 set bonus from Field Tech and 2 from Enforcer and PvE 2. Buying all those same pieces satisfy that req?

Still confused about how the set bonuses would work

AngelofCain
01.27.2013 , 01:10 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Lob- View Post
So how does the set piece bonuses work with you taking mods from all different places? I read that you should have 2 set bonus from Field Tech and 2 from Enforcer and PvE 2. Buying all those same pieces satisfy that req?

Still confused about how the set bonuses would work
Personally I don't worry about the field tech bonus. I just went enforcer pvp and enforcer pve pieces. No it will not. THese pieces are the min/max for your mods and enhancements, not your armorings.

RyanReagan
01.28.2013 , 03:06 PM | #25
Opinions:
I don't agree with stacking Power, but in the end the difference between the two is very small.
I prefer 5/31/5. The extra debilitate isn't very useful compared to getting TA's from offheals. I also talent into the endurance/defense instead of the movement speed/stealth.

Tips:
1v1, Sleep Dart and immediatly drop Orbital Strike. This will force them to either a) use CC breaker or b) eat your orbital. If they use the CC breaker you can play with them a bit for their resolve to drop and then flashbang and drop the orbital strike again and use the root to keep them there.

Your speed burst is available whenever you are out of combat just by stealthing/exiting stealth. Unfortunately, stealthing causes you to slow down so get out of stealth asap if you're trying to be speedy.

Wait for acid blade to wear off before you attempt to flashbang. Then just heal yourself up. If you have the TA talent, you just gave yourself a TA or two to use when they come out of that flashbang.

Plenty of your abilities are available from cover. Get used to going into cover before trying to cap a door/node/etc.

The head and chest are the most expensive PvP armorings, so that is a good place to use your PvE Shells. Just put in the mods/armorings from EWH Enforcer Bracers.

61 level 39 power/crit is better than 63 level 13 power/crit.

The power of respec is your friend. Don't be afraid to go heal or run a spec with Sedatives if you are solo guarding.

Don't stand near the spawn gate and then stealth if the other team can see your gate. Else they know you are coming.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.² <Infinite Darkness>

AngelofCain
01.28.2013 , 03:28 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
Opinions:
I don't agree with stacking Power, but in the end the difference between the two is very small.
I prefer 5/31/5. The extra debilitate isn't very useful compared to getting TA's from offheals. I also talent into the endurance/defense instead of the movement speed/stealth.

Tips:
1v1, Sleep Dart and immediatly drop Orbital Strike. This will force them to either a) use CC breaker or b) eat your orbital. If they use the CC breaker you can play with them a bit for their resolve to drop and then flashbang and drop the orbital strike again and use the root to keep them there.

Your speed burst is available whenever you are out of combat just by stealthing/exiting stealth. Unfortunately, stealthing causes you to slow down so get out of stealth asap if you're trying to be speedy.

Wait for acid blade to wear off before you attempt to flashbang. Then just heal yourself up. If you have the TA talent, you just gave yourself a TA or two to use when they come out of that flashbang.

Plenty of your abilities are available from cover. Get used to going into cover before trying to cap a door/node/etc.

The head and chest are the most expensive PvP armorings, so that is a good place to use your PvE Shells. Just put in the mods/armorings from EWH Enforcer Bracers.

61 level 39 power/crit is better than 63 level 13 power/crit.

The power of respec is your friend. Don't be afraid to go heal or run a spec with Sedatives if you are solo guarding.

Don't stand near the spawn gate and then stealth if the other team can see your gate. Else they know you are coming.
excellent post. Mind If I cut up parts and put them in the guide with you as reference?

RyanReagan
01.28.2013 , 03:37 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelofCain View Post
excellent post. Mind If I cut up parts and put them in the guide with you as reference?
of course not. cheers.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.² <Infinite Darkness>

AngelofCain
01.28.2013 , 03:49 PM | #28
I put up a proposed build using what you said. if anything is wrong let me know and I will correct it.

RyanReagan
01.28.2013 , 04:25 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelofCain View Post
I put up a proposed build using what you said. if anything is wrong let me know and I will correct it.
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401McZG0rkddRdGRZhM.2

I don't take survival training and I put two points into the collateral strike proc.

I really don't have a set spec, tbh. I move things around as I see fit.

AngelofCain
01.28.2013 , 04:29 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401McZG0rkddRdGRZhM.2

I don't take survival training and I put two points into the collateral strike proc.

I really don't have a set spec, tbh. I move things around as I see fit.
and corrected.