Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concealment Op PVP guide from POTF Ops.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
Concealment Op PVP guide from POTF Ops.

Ryat
01.21.2013 , 08:19 AM | #11
Nice guide, may make use of it when I hit 50 for my Concealment Op (COP!). I have always seen people talk about how its so UP and worthless so its nice to see someone understanding and using a class properly rather then whining.

AngelofCain
01.21.2013 , 09:38 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryat View Post
Nice guide, may make use of it when I hit 50 for my Concealment Op (COP!). I have always seen people talk about how its so UP and worthless so its nice to see someone understanding and using a class properly rather then whining.
play what you love. If you can turn what you love into a Killing machine, then be Batman.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

abrnml
01.22.2013 , 07:38 PM | #13
So I'm just wondering how did you go about your gear? What did you get first? If I'm a fresh 50, would it be wise for me to go into concealment even though I most likely will be lacking in damage?

AngelofCain
01.22.2013 , 10:04 PM | #14
Honestly I would, if Only to hard wire the rotations down. I would get your 3 p pvp then your 2 p pve. but if you have any friends who raid you could get your 2 p enforcers pve armorings fairly early. then just pvp often and for fun.

Luchidor
01.24.2013 , 02:03 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelofCain View Post
Gear:
16 War hero pieces not including your enforcer armorings.

3 wh Field tech pants for Power mod

3 Wh Weaponmaster gloves for Power enhancement

2 Force-mystic gloves For Crit enhancement.

3 enforcer boot for crit mod.
Several mistakes here but overall a good guide. Id recommend Bold/underline/enlarge the text titles for different topics.

Mr_Elotes
01.24.2013 , 05:06 AM | #16
I didn't know that little tid bit when tanksin get the "golden glow" like bruce leeroy. Great info in the post. Also the part about fight unstealthed, great. It will help you learn what to do when someone helps you out by closing the gap by either pulling you or leaping to you. The latter is more dangerous while the "pull" is truly helpful most of the time. This will change you saying "Oh S--- he just pulled me, oh noes what do i do" to "Did they just pu...OH HELL NO, now you must perish" (the "OH HELL..." isnt what I normal say, I didnt want a bunch of dashes in quotes thats all).
<ISWHODUNIT>
Snuck'in, R'senole, Snucks, Snuck'out
Unsober PVPer

AngelofCain
01.24.2013 , 06:35 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Luchidor View Post
Several mistakes here but overall a good guide. Id recommend Bold/underline/enlarge the text titles for different topics.
probably. Like I said I don't do this for a living.

AngelofCain
01.24.2013 , 06:36 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr_Elotes View Post
I didn't know that little tid bit when tanksin get the "golden glow" like bruce leeroy. Great info in the post. Also the part about fight unstealthed, great. It will help you learn what to do when someone helps you out by closing the gap by either pulling you or leaping to you. The latter is more dangerous while the "pull" is truly helpful most of the time. This will change you saying "Oh S--- he just pulled me, oh noes what do i do" to "Did they just pu...OH HELL NO, now you must perish" (the "OH HELL..." isnt what I normal say, I didnt want a bunch of dashes in quotes thats all).
Usually. it's oh hey you pulled me eat a flashbang while I change directions whilte I look for a place to LOS.

AngelofCain
01.24.2013 , 08:33 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Luchidor View Post
FIxed. it went back and double checked my enh and mods. I just reversed them.

Androrage
01.27.2013 , 04:20 AM | #20
the link to your gear doesnt seem to work