Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Belsavis Aim Datacron unclickable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Belsavis Aim Datacron unclickable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KillaDeuce
01.19.2013 , 01:15 AM | #1
Datacron name: Aim +4
Planet: Belsavis
Coordinates: X: -785, Y: -1930
Codex: Galactic History 68: The Mandalorians Return

The one in the middle of the lava pit with the light bridge. Light bridge works fine. Once across I am unable to click the Datacron. I have checked my Codex and have not completed this one,

Right who does Datacrons anymore. Well I thought I would do the Aim ones since I have a new BH main on a new server. Guess what. Found a bugged out one that use to be bugged and was fixed but is now bugged in a new way.

In game ticket (#7846635) has been sent, but it has been a very long time since a ticket has done anything for me. Thought I would make a post too.
:-(
Situational Awareness: improve your Unranked WZ experience
Charric - sniper - POT5 / Bastion
Verbäl - PT - POT5 / Bastion

Beruthien
01.19.2013 , 01:22 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings KillaDeuce,

As a first thing, please make sure that you do not have 25 active missions in your mission log. Then please try resetting all active phases (right click character portrait - phases - reset all active phases).

If the issue still remains after this, please run the repair function the launcher. To run the repair, please log in on the launcher, select the cog shaped icon and then the repair function.

Please come back to us if the issue remains after this.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

KillaDeuce
01.19.2013 , 10:07 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings KillaDeuce,

As a first thing, please make sure that you do not have 25 active missions in your mission log. Then please try resetting all active phases (right click character portrait - phases - reset all active phases).

If the issue still remains after this, please run the repair function the launcher. To run the repair, please log in on the launcher, select the cog shaped icon and then the repair function.

Please come back to us if the issue remains after this.

I hope this helps!

The phase reset Worked. I would have never thought to try that. Have always associated it with FPs and OPs. Not world instances. LOL

Thank you for the help and quick reply.
Situational Awareness: improve your Unranked WZ experience
Charric - sniper - POT5 / Bastion
Verbäl - PT - POT5 / Bastion