Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Screenshots for 1.7 are TERRIBLE.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Screenshots for 1.7 are TERRIBLE.

SNCommand
01.19.2013 , 05:57 AM | #11
Remember when we complained about screenshots being touched up and how it's false advertising?
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Cretinus
01.19.2013 , 06:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiaa View Post
I mean...REALLY? I know the textures in this game are bad but did the screenshots Bioware chose to use in what is essentially an "advertisment"....

LOOK at this:

http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates/?in...kt-t-us-hp-019

These pictures are FILLED with "jaggies" and taken at LESS than average quality. It's like Bioware just went in, took some random crap screenshots... I would do a better job taking shots being DRUNK.

Do you guys care about ANYTHING?

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!
Screenshots are fine. Perhaps you should buy a new monitor + graphics card? CRT monitors on 16 colours VGA cards are no longer supported in SWTOR.
nerf operatives

Edzew
01.19.2013 , 07:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cretinus View Post
Screenshots are fine. Perhaps you should buy a new monitor + graphics card? CRT monitors on 16 colours VGA cards are no longer supported in SWTOR.
no the pics look fine as long as you don't blow them up. like the other person said as a smaller image it looks much better but at full size you notice all the bad things. so maybe you are the one that needs a new computer and monitor...or just glasses could help too B^P