Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Guild

Ozsavsta
01.18.2013 , 08:30 PM | #1
Gday guys

Im looking for a guild that is predominantly PvP or has a large player base who PvP with regularity. Side doesnt bother me so much as I am willing to reroll to get a decent PvP guild.

Thanks Guys..

Sav

Henu
01.18.2013 , 08:47 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ozsavsta View Post
Gday guys

Im looking for a guild that is predominantly PvP or has a large player base who PvP with regularity. Side doesnt bother me so much as I am willing to reroll to get a decent PvP guild.

Thanks Guys..

Sav
You have a few options on both sides but who knows if any are taking new members atm. Best option Choose your class/faction and start PVPing, make friends and see what guilds you would like to join and then talk to them... but as i say Both factions have some great PVP guilds.
Kripty / Snips

Vindrik
01.18.2013 , 08:59 PM | #3
The bigger PvP guilds (as far as I know) are as follows:

Pub side: Terra Australis, A Little Bit Gimp, Mind Walkers
Imp Side: Order of Chaos, Seraphic Nexus

I'm sure you can get into contact with people from these guilds, but I can't say whether they're currently recruiting or not. If anyone knows of any pvp guilds I left out please feel free to mention them.

-Holmes
01.18.2013 , 09:05 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vindrik View Post
The bigger PvP guilds (as far as I know) are as follows:

Pub side: Terra Australis, A Little Bit Gimp, Mind Walkers
Imp Side: Order of Chaos, Seraphic Nexus

I'm sure you can get into contact with people from these guilds, but I can't say whether they're currently recruiting or not. If anyone knows of any pvp guilds I left out please feel free to mention them.
Bit surprised that you didn't mention the Cats, and RtS(maybe because RtS is a bit more select?). Also it would be a shame not to mention that while NS is a PvE guild, they have quite a good PvP side as well.

Frobington
01.18.2013 , 09:45 PM | #5
RtS died after 1.2 man

Vindrik
01.18.2013 , 10:01 PM | #6
Good point.

Samurai Pizza Cats is also a republic PvP guild borne out of the recently deceased MvP (this slipped my mind, hence missing them in my previous post).
Notorious Synergy is a raiding guild with plenty of PvP members, but is also not currently recruiting.
RtS is a new guild formed of ex-NS players, and I am working under the assumption that they are exclusively inviting players only that Carthy approves of, so GL with that one.

Ozsavsta
01.18.2013 , 10:14 PM | #7
Right so really I dont have much chance of getting into any of them it seems Thanks for all the info tho. The acronyms is a little confusing as I dont know who any of them are But I have rolled Pub as it seems most of them lean that way, so I guess I will just have to wait and see, hopefully one of them will pop their heads in here and see ze post.

I have noticed the gimp fellows on the forums a bit, I just hope I get some PvP matches with some guilds and hopefully I can impress..

Sav

Vindrik
01.18.2013 , 10:23 PM | #8
There's no harm in asking around though. I don't know what their recruitment is like, but TA, Gimp, Cats and MW are the guilds you'd be looking for I'd think (see above for non-abbreviated versions). If none of them are openly recruiting or willing to give you a trial run, just play some solo games and after a while people will notice how you're playing due to the relatively small player pool. If you make a good impression I'm sure people will seek you out.

Ozsavsta
01.18.2013 , 10:27 PM | #9
well that isnt entirely true... I played my jugg for 14 matches straight.. in 11 of those matches had 5 of the same ppl. out of those matches 9 of them I was the ONLY toon that did any protection.... topped the medal charts but sadly not even an mvp vote ;( I guess I just wasnt playing with the right ppl...

MrRuck
01.18.2013 , 10:35 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ozsavsta View Post
well that isnt entirely true... I played my jugg for 14 matches straight.. in 11 of those matches had 5 of the same ppl. out of those matches 9 of them I was the ONLY toon that did any protection.... topped the medal charts but sadly not even an mvp vote ;( I guess I just wasnt playing with the right ppl...
Unfortunately most players just vote for their friends. Some guilds even have it as a rule.
Lycaeon
< Samurai Pizza Cats >
R.I.P. Dalborra Server