Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about Rise of the Hutt Cartel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Question about Rise of the Hutt Cartel

Rankyn
01.19.2013 , 12:44 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by CKNORTH View Post
they can't just double charge me for what i already paid for because I'm not subbed when its released
No, you paid for it and it's attached to your account.

I'm talking about the subscribers who don't pre-order.
Is the 50% off only for pre-orders so subscribers would be charged $20 after it's released or is $10 the permanent price for subscribers regardless of when you buy it?

Again, that question may be answered on the RotHC page but since I've already pre-ordered it, I'm not interested in looking it up but it might be worth investigating for someone who has not yet decided to pre-order.

Shadokitty
01.19.2013 , 01:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post

Is the 50% off only for pre-orders so subscribers would be charged $20 after it's released or is $10 the permanent price for subscribers regardless of when you buy it?

Again, that question may be answered on the RotHC page but since I've already pre-ordered it, I'm not interested in looking it up but it might be worth investigating for someone who has not yet decided to pre-order.
That's a good question. Since I have decided I want it, just don't know when I want to order it yet, the price difference, if it is always $10 for subbers, or will it be $20 when it comes out, would make a big difference.

CKNORTH
01.19.2013 , 01:20 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post

I would think the 50% off would always be there if your subbed or else they might get tied to a large stump and flogged over it Lol!

Edit: I can already see the forum linch mob forming Lololol
Pre-Order Knight of the Republic

Friend Referral Click This Link for Free Bundle Pack Plus other Perks!!!