Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Esseles Crash Bug

Whitering
01.24.2013 , 08:02 PM | #11
I am a bad gamer, I have no sound card, lowering all the graphics and running in windowed mode did not help me here. It's like my 10tth time trying this stupid FP.

OwenBrooks
01.24.2013 , 08:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Whitering View Post
I am a bad gamer, I have no sound card, lowering all the graphics and running in windowed mode did not help me here. It's like my 10tth time trying this stupid FP.
The only workaround I have heard work when all else fails is to minimize the game the game to desktop just prior to entering the sequence that crashes eg. hyperspace give it 20-30 seconds and re-enter game.

Edit - i gather you ran the repair function on the launcher after login ? (lower left cog)

Stoofa
01.25.2013 , 04:14 AM | #13
The bug has been here a long time. It doesn't effect everyone however trying to nail down what is common between people who are having the issue is difficult.
It does happen to me, every time and without fail. The only fix is as soon as you speak to Harkon at the end and he tells the crew to jump to hyperspace you alt-tab out. You can keep on listening. Wait until all hyperspace jumping sound effects have finished and then tab back into the game.
You can then continue to the end.
Not ideal, but its a fix.

Ansune
04.11.2013 , 02:45 AM | #14
(Oops, wrong thread.)
Flashpoint did not crash the first time completing it on Patch 2.0.0a
Flashpoint continuously crashed on the warp to light speed scene during the second play-through.

Allowed the engineers to live, did not leave Ambassador Asara behind, ratted out Haken.
-Playing in Windowed Fullscreen mode.
-Scanned to repair files, nothing indicated corrupt.
-Set AMD drivers to Performance Preset
-Set SWTOR to Very Low Quality Graphics
-Alt-tabbed as soon as the conversation was initiated.
-Windows Key+D as soon as conversation initiated.

None of the above worked, finally just had to let my party finish the conversation without me.
This is the only way I was able to finish the flashpoint and collect my reward.