Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Cargo Bay

CJUK
01.18.2013 , 04:16 AM | #1
Can you add this feature to the game? I'd like to send all my bound items to my alts since my main character doesn't need em any more. I know alot of people want this feature aswell!

Edit: I want everyone to support this idea by typing /Support
thank you

JacenHallis
01.18.2013 , 04:38 AM | #2
Moat likely a legacy cargo bay would work like a shared bank slot in any other game: items bound to a single character cannot be placed inside.

The whole point of binding items is so they can't be shared. It removes items from the marketplace so that the game can at least attempt to have a semblance of a supply/demand curve. If you want those items, buy new ones off the GTN. That's what those credits you earn are for.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

Aries_cz
01.18.2013 , 04:44 AM | #3
Sending bound items (unless they are Legacy-bound) no, but shared cargo bay would be awesome for crafting resource sharing (not everyone has "self sustaining" crafter)
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos

JacenHallis
01.18.2013 , 04:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Sending bound items (unless they are Legacy-bound) no, but shared cargo bay would be awesome for crafting resource sharing (not everyone has "self sustaining" crafter)
Totally agreed. I loved shared banks.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

Jeweledleah
01.18.2013 , 05:00 AM | #5
shared bank for crafting supplies, credits and other things of that nature would be absolutely fabulous. I'm ok with being unable to transfer regular bound items, but being able to share crafting supplies and credits between various alts would make things so much more comfortable... since right now, I have to toon hop, just to check who has what and who needs what.

Kayin
01.18.2013 , 05:54 AM | #6
Well this shared cargo hold is absolytely amazing idea. This would solve so many crafting difficulties at least for me. I support.
The instrument of domination

ImperialHippy
01.18.2013 , 05:57 AM | #7
shared cargo bay would be great as mentioned for crafting resources, credits and even just being able to put all my crafted orange gear and mods in one place so that my alts can just grab what they need instead of having to remember which charter has them, log into to that one and mail. please please add this

Beyorn
01.18.2013 , 06:28 AM | #8
/signed for Shared Cargo Bays (banks) ;D

Never_Hesitate
01.18.2013 , 06:37 AM | #9
I'd love a shared bay as well, but I'm against the idea of passing along bound items.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Sentanta
01.18.2013 , 06:41 AM | #10
I will sign for everything except bound gear - its such a pain jumping from alt to alt for resources!
“Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”

A home for SWG vets!