Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Brobi- <Hostile Takeover> - Streaming!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Brobi- <Hostile Takeover> - Streaming!

lordkhouri
01.17.2013 , 06:43 PM | #1
Yo! I'm Brobi-wann, Guardian in HT on Pot5. I've been streaming warzones for the last couple of weeks, both regs and rateds.

I play on Brobi-wann, Brobì, Brobi-too, Doublebroseven (imp), and Jäy (imp)!

Come check out my stream at http://www.twitch.tv/brobi1 . I stream most afternoons and nights, and do rateds about 2-3 nights a week. Hope to see you there!

Alejo-SWTOR
01.18.2013 , 05:46 PM | #2
Just a quick question. I've been checking out these SWTOR streams lately, and I've noticed that some people do this with and w/o ad's on their streams. So do you guys actually get paid for streaming or is it more of a hobby/tutorial type of thing?

Also, your stream and that justbodies guys stream are two of the good ones that I have noticed.
.::ALEJO::.

sirullrich
01.18.2013 , 08:47 PM | #3
Brobi's stream is legit. Good quality no lag. You guys should all check it out!
W. O. X.
Karyoten-Moubu-Hyou-KouChan

Cilas
01.19.2013 , 12:00 AM | #4
I'd concur. PLUS, if I see where he is, I know where not to be lol jk
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

ckoneful
01.19.2013 , 12:43 AM | #5
Brobi and Hostile Takeover are both awesome.

Signed, an Ex-Belgoth's Beacon player from Bravo Company.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

Andar
01.19.2013 , 06:28 AM | #6
Brobi quote of the day: upon entering a voidstar, "alright, let's get this over with quickly so I can play huttball"

Brobiball for the win!
Resilience / Po5
Hostile Takeover

lordkhouri
01.19.2013 , 05:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Alejo-SWTOR View Post
Just a quick question. I've been checking out these SWTOR streams lately, and I've noticed that some people do this with and w/o ad's on their streams. So do you guys actually get paid for streaming or is it more of a hobby/tutorial type of thing?

Also, your stream and that justbodies guys stream are two of the good ones that I have noticed.
I don't get paid to stream, I'm not really sure if people do. Personally I just do it as a hobby. I guess if people have questions, I'd answer what I can, so it could be a tutorial, but as it is I just enjoy doing it!

Yodawizard
01.21.2013 , 02:09 PM | #8
Good to see other ranked streamers! I will definitely be checking it out Brobi. If you are streaming when I finish streaming tonight I will send some people over to say hello.

Boatski
01.21.2013 , 05:04 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Alejo-SWTOR View Post

Plenty of people make a living off of streaming.