Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Expanding the companion storyline...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Expanding the companion storyline...

Surinen
01.21.2013 , 04:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Oxades View Post
You are a sick, sick, person.
I'm a Sith, Sith pearl so that is my vision on the future content. There are currently some moral choices, but it needs to get more of it and go much, much deeper, into complete negation of morals represented by what real world taught people
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

SithKoriandr
01.21.2013 , 06:03 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
I would like Vette to tell me that she cannot continue her life with me on my ship, that she seeks peace and that she is pregnant and want to offer our child a better place to grow up. She would try to leave my spaceship and I would force choke and throw out of the lock into ocean of stars, into the cold of the void !
While not something I'd ever take the option for, that does seem to be typical Sith behavior.

Oxades
01.22.2013 , 10:19 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
I'm a Sith, Sith pearl so that is my vision on the future content. There are currently some moral choices, but it needs to get more of it and go much, much deeper, into complete negation of morals represented by what real world taught people
Ok, you are a Sith, Sith person! But seriously the game canít go to dark because of the Teen rating. As it is Iím not sure how much darker BW can make it without going to an M rating.

Estriga
01.24.2013 , 05:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post
ME1 style where you get to pick who dies?
You could say that. Though I have a hard time seeing anyone weep or feel good about Rusk's valiant sacrifice...

Rigermortis
02.08.2013 , 06:53 PM | #25
I could envision Kaliyo "Disappearing" and a whole quest line following the intrigues of what happened in the unfulfilled hope of ever finding her again ...

I like the idea of killing off companions as harsh as it is. So long as the game mechanics the companion covered are covered off in a new way.

Rigermortis
02.08.2013 , 06:59 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Oxades View Post
Ok, you are a Sith, Sith person! But seriously the game canít go to dark because of the Teen rating. As it is Iím not sure how much darker BW can make it without going to an M rating.
- Sorry quoted the wrong guy before edit.

Teens can and should be able to deal with the notion of death. However murdering your lover and unborn child would be a harder one to get over the line for a teen rating for sure.

KimbriOnasi
02.15.2013 , 08:35 AM | #27
It's an interesting idea, but I would be against it. For another companion, perhaps. But not the love interest. I have become attached to most of them. And I wouldn't want to replace them with another LI down the road.

What I really would like to see would be to have the LI storylines extended. I really hate that you get married and then basically never speak again. I miss talking to Vector and Torian. I will miss talking to Felix. I really wish I could even go back and re-do some of the conversations with them without having to re-roll (since all those you get farther in the game than LI's like Corso).