Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pack Relics??

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Magnusheart
01.17.2013 , 04:03 PM | #11
They most likely got overlooked.

They probobly will have the relics back after the new booster. because they pre added all our boosters and the next one space pirate in 1.5 so here's hoping for whats after.

Alec_Fortescue
01.17.2013 , 04:06 PM | #12
Lore and continuity reasons.

They can't put a Revan's Cowl in since it summons a Force ghost of Revan to aid you in combat. That would clearly reveal his ultimate fate.

We don't want him dead, do we?

Magnusheart
01.17.2013 , 04:14 PM | #13
And the mask in the CC packs doesn't say that? :P

I get what your saying, I am a fanboy of Revan. But that shouldn't stop these cool relics from being a reality.

Alec_Fortescue
01.17.2013 , 04:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
And the mask in the CC packs doesn't say that? :P

I get what your saying, I am a fanboy of Revan. But that shouldn't stop these cool relics from being a reality.
Da mask is a replica! You can't say that about a Force ghost :> Holo-image won't hurt anyone or cast Force lightning!

LukeSaberRattler
01.17.2013 , 04:23 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Da mask is a replica! You can't say that about a Force ghost :> Holo-image won't hurt anyone or cast Force lightning!
Just change the name to force projection then that way he could be dead or alive who knows.
The Harbinger
Skaviin lvl 55 Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 Sniper -- Snozzberry lvl 55 Gunslinger -- Friendlyminion 55 lvl Marauder -- Skabiin lvl 55 Juggernaut -- FriendlyNPC lvl 18 Operative -- UnfriendlyNPC lvl 35 Sentinel

Magnusheart
01.17.2013 , 04:25 PM | #16
Technically the abilitys are labled as

"Force Apparition" Not ghost or otherwise.

Alec_Fortescue
01.17.2013 , 04:27 PM | #17
Technically the abilitys are labled as

"Force Apparition" Not ghost or otherwise.
Force apparition = Force ghost.

Hyfy
01.17.2013 , 04:28 PM | #18
Its in my list of bugs and unfixed bugs on the C.S. forums

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583611

Quoted from my thread.
Off topic I know, but in regards to your sig....I was thinking the same thing about the Phantom chestpiece bejng the only thing that the Nihilus mask looking good with. I liked the old Phantom piece better and think they should put it back but at the same time put another one in that looks like the new Phantom piece.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

LukeSaberRattler
01.17.2013 , 04:58 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
They are still on our list to get in, but we were concerned about their power level and quality/bugginess when we had them on the test level. I'm pretty sure you'll see them in the future, but have no ETA. I love them conceptually.
Took awhile for this to finally show up good to know they haven't been forgotten about to bad no ETA though.
The Harbinger
Skaviin lvl 55 Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 Sniper -- Snozzberry lvl 55 Gunslinger -- Friendlyminion 55 lvl Marauder -- Skabiin lvl 55 Juggernaut -- FriendlyNPC lvl 18 Operative -- UnfriendlyNPC lvl 35 Sentinel

Magnusheart
01.18.2013 , 03:44 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by LukeSaberRattler View Post
Took awhile for this to finally show up good to know they haven't been forgotten about to bad no ETA though.
Indeed. But now I need to get 5 Revan's Cowl relics and whatever the Tulak Hord does that too.