Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara's skinsuit, intended or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Ashara's skinsuit, intended or not?

Cyberberus
01.17.2013 , 11:12 AM | #1
Is the black bodysuit that replaces any "skin" showing intended or is it as some threads have said, the skinless model mesh?

If its an intended part of the female Togruta body the please say so, thus ending the debate, and then offer either some other styles or at least a small color palette for the skinsuit because the black looks like crud with the many armor types that show various levels of skin, from arms, legs, midriffs, to the oft mentioned "slave girl" outfit.

If its not intended, then as many posts previously have asked ...

WHY THE FRACK HAS IT BEEN UNFIXED SINCE THE BEGINNING?

Cyberberus
01.17.2013 , 09:39 PM | #2
pg 5 already? Really?

Cyberberus
01.19.2013 , 10:26 PM | #3
*cricket chirps*

JMarchini
01.20.2013 , 11:43 AM | #4
It was far more amusing way before when, for example you put on the Slave Dancer's Outfit, it looked like she was invisible.

Cyberberus
01.21.2013 , 11:28 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JMarchini View Post
It was far more amusing way before when, for example you put on the Slave Dancer's Outfit, it looked like she was invisible.
I saw a post about that .. made me wonder if the skinsuit was intended to be a quick fix for it.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not worried about the slave/dancer outfits all that much, skinsuit or not on Ashara they don't look all that great anyways.

That said, there is still the rest of the armor pantheon, many pieces show "skin" in some form and that black skinsuit thing looks plain f-ugly and it would be nice to see it fixed or some color

Tatile
01.21.2013 , 01:25 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JMarchini View Post
I don't know why they didn't just make the three different coloured bodies for her - how hard could that have possibly been?

Cyberberus
01.21.2013 , 03:25 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I don't know why they didn't just make the three different coloured bodies for her - how hard could that have possibly been?
Works for me

Cathest
01.21.2013 , 07:24 PM | #8
i think its cuz she's 'underaged'

but its weird because u can marry her and go dark V on that ace

Cyberberus
01.22.2013 , 11:43 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cathest View Post
i think its cuz she's 'underaged'

but its weird because u can marry her and go dark V on that ace
If so, then I'd like them to say so ... or say that togruta wear bodysuits for cultural/environmental reasons or whatever.

Then we can discuss getting some color and/or pattern choices for said skinsuit.

Even if it were a set of basic colors for the current skinsuit sold as customizations it would be an improvement.