Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need more variety, we need new PvP set bonuses

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
We need more variety, we need new PvP set bonuses

Ryvirath
01.17.2013 , 08:01 AM | #11
How anyone could disagree with this is beyond me. Great idea I'd like to see implemented although they'd probably want to sell the alternative armorings with bonuses separately at each vendor. There's definitely a lot of room for diversification though.

NoTomorrow
01.17.2013 , 08:12 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Hey you said "everyone is using a vindicator set bonus" and I was just giving my two cents. To be cereal I have 3 different set bonuses and working on a fourth, I feel fine.
I was writing that assuming that you are smart man and will nderstand that by melee dps i mean marauders and juggernauts, not stealth dps whch in this case would be you. Are you trying to say i made a wrong assumption about you?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

JackNader
01.17.2013 , 08:17 AM | #13
I'd like to see "useful" pvp set bonus's. Some of the class get absolutely jipped on their PvP set bonus while others get ridiculously good ones.

cycao
01.17.2013 , 08:22 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
I was writing that assuming that you are smart man and will nderstand that by melee dps i mean marauders and juggernauts, not stealth dps whch in this case would be you. Are you trying to say i made a wrong assumption about you?
My mistake in assuming that when you said "everyone" you meant everyone and not warriors/knights.

LarryRow
01.17.2013 , 09:16 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
My mistake in assuming that when you said "everyone" you meant everyone and not warriors/knights.
Everyone = Warriors/Knights for very small values of Everyone.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

Capt_Beers
01.17.2013 , 09:19 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
Everyone = Warriors/Knights for very small values of Everyone.
Actually Warriors/Knights are a pretty large value of everyone.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Smashbrother
01.17.2013 , 12:09 PM | #17
Agreed. They need to change the set bonuses on both pvp and pve gears and rebalance them.

dufox
01.17.2013 , 12:41 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
If all Melee DPS are rolling vindicator set bonus, you know that something is wrong with other sets or people just dont have something else good to choose from.
one of the very VERY few logical complaints on this forum.
i dont need a sig, im famous *****

ripamorame
01.17.2013 , 01:12 PM | #19
Although balance is the only viable dps build on sages id like to see a set bonus variation for tk something good aswell.

Altheran
01.17.2013 , 01:26 PM | #20
I've always been thinking that there should be one set bonus per spec (and so one set of gear per spec), because sometimes the 2 (or 3) DPS specs from the same AC are so different from each other that it forces the set bonus to be something really simple and trivial. For exemple : Shadow's/Assassin's bonus of +5m on slow... nice but somewhat disappointing.