Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I get my credits back when I renew my sub after going f2p.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
How do I get my credits back when I renew my sub after going f2p.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ekiewlen
01.16.2013 , 02:26 PM | #1
Due to some issues with your website my recurring subscription was for some reason canceled and I was forced to go f2p for about 2 weeks. Your call centers were flooded with calls and I didnt have to time to wait for hours on the phone to resolve my issue for quite some time.
Finally my subscription is back and I find that all my credits for my 4 characters has not been returned.
I had well over several million credits, and because I was f2p for 10 days, all my characters had their wallets shrunk to 350k each.
I find it rather disturbing there isn't more information openly available on how to retrieve my hard earned credits.
Please point me in the right direction!
Thanks

I tried Logging and Re-logging and there is nothing in my currency tab telling me I've got money in some escrow thing.
God this is so infuriating. sometimes I wonder about you bioware. you managed to nearly force beta collector edition subscriber to leave. I've never met a company that had so much trouble LETTING ME GIVE YOU MONEY!
but you sure had no problem Taking MINE!

Bronholz
01.16.2013 , 02:41 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings ekiewlen,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

It can take a little time for the credits to be returned to you after re-subbing.

What I would advise is opening an In-Game ticket explaining the issue, while you are waiting for a response you may see your credits returned. If they are not then our support team can look into the issue.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

ekiewlen
01.16.2013 , 02:53 PM | #3
Thank you I have since made a ticket. i just have a real bad feeling about this. Like they're going to tell me I didnt have any money. However, the records of the day before my subscription was dropped should I show had atleast 2 million dollars between my 4 characters.
Thanks again and sorry for venting.

Icyy
01.16.2013 , 04:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ekiewlen View Post
Thank you I have since made a ticket. i just have a real bad feeling about this. Like they're going to tell me I didnt have any money. However, the records of the day before my subscription was dropped should I show had atleast 2 million dollars between my 4 characters.
Thanks again and sorry for venting.
It should automatically be readded to your on-character currency, but until they it will be held in an escrow account you can see from your cargo hold, or under your commendations, i forgot where. But it is listed ingame