Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Pro PvPers...Are you coming here from a different server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Pro PvPers...Are you coming here from a different server?

Hairyzac's Avatar


Hairyzac
01.20.2013 , 02:39 PM | #31
Don't waste your breath.

Skyhigh's Avatar


Skyhigh
01.20.2013 , 02:40 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Badfenix View Post
Firstly I'm not yearning for anything. You asked "are you coming from a different server and why roll imp?" Yes I am. I gave you my personal reasons. You attacked them and you attacked me personally.

Your original thread reads like "pub pvp is bad we are getting rolled by imps so if you are skilled roll a pub to help raise our skill floor and also challenge yourself" Which would be a fine appeal if people you are appealing too cared about normals.

I already explained to you I didn't reroll here to do normal warzones. Please re-read that. Normals here are just slightly more interesting than the ones on my original server. Some other pub attacked that statement. The rerolls I've talked to doing lowbies didn't reroll here to be competitive at unranked wz we can do those on our origin servers in our original guilds. If you read server forums of other servers you can see that ranked pvp is dead or dying everywhere. This server seems to be the exception which is why I chose this server. I didn't pick imp for ez moade or whatever other reasons pubs are attacking rerolls here about. My main is a imp so I made a imp here its really not more complicated than that. I'm loyal to my faction, faction loyalty I learned from years of playing WoW for better or worse, all the faction swapping in this game rubs me the wrong way as it is. You don't have to like my reasons but attacking me for them isn't really getting me excited about your faction. I already pointed out that I get plenty of imp on imp queues daily facing the "tough" faction so your argument about factions and pop balance is moot. You and the rest of the pubs that have commented here are pulling at straws with your attack on people choosing imp side.

TL;DR The only thing that matters is ranked warzones deal with it.
LOL WoW.....bai

NadirPalo's Avatar


NadirPalo
01.20.2013 , 02:48 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Skyhigh View Post
LOL WoW.....bai
OP is critted by logic. OHKO!

Also, hey Bro. I did a lowbie wz with Brorogan a while back
Pot5 -- Naismiya assassin -- Nadír marauder -- Jénny operative -- Bãd mercenary
TEH -- Ruyah shadow -- Nadir vanguard -- Nadiri scoundrel -- Zaahira sentinel -- Na'dir guardian

Skyhigh's Avatar


Skyhigh
01.20.2013 , 02:53 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by NadirPalo View Post
OP is critted by logic. OHKO!

Also, hey Bro. I did a lowbie wz with Brorogan a while back
Logic? A real PvP player doesn't give a dinosaur turd about faction loyalty.

DreamerBrian's Avatar


DreamerBrian
01.21.2013 , 02:42 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Razgriz_tree View Post
I can count to potato
/thread
Banshi
<Hoth Ski Patrol>

alexsamma's Avatar


alexsamma
01.21.2013 , 03:33 AM | #36
Short of it is:

1: Imperial stories are easier to repeat than republic stories
2: Imperial classes seem to play a tad bit smoother than their republic counterparts.
3: The atmosphere on Imp fleet is a bit more relaxed than republic, maybe it's the colors
...

xxx: it's a personal choice, and any one who is re-rolling here (thus giving up all of their legacy perks they've earned on another server) is probably only interesting in pursuing rated and couldn't care less about normal pvp matches.

And to everyone who talks about easy mode/rolling fotm classes/etc, I guess you play a Gunnery Trooper, since the only way to be a skilled pvper is to pick the weakest class/spec and try to prove that you're better than the game mechanics.

For what it's worth I rolled a sorc here to check out the pvp on a "pvp server," I opted for a sorc because the story is more interesting, and lightening > pebbles.

cycao's Avatar


cycao
01.21.2013 , 10:33 AM | #37
These threads are golden.

Jadescythe's Avatar


Jadescythe
01.21.2013 , 10:50 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Skyhigh View Post
Logic? A real PvP player doesn't give a dinosaur turd about faction loyalty.
What is a "real" PVP player? I'd honestly like to know.
The Original Aether Legacy
Erza-Jugg / Saberscythe-Mara / Atropo-Sorc
Patharos-Guardian / Kadinne-Vanguard / Aquilo-Sage
Prophecy of the Five

Luckeyduckey's Avatar


Luckeyduckey
01.21.2013 , 11:03 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
What is a "real" PVP player? I'd honestly like to know.
Me. The total 1337 players like myself that run in naked with no weapons and still pwn. Got it?

I'm from EH, so I can't say a donkey turd about what happens on PoTF, but there's nothing wrong with joining Imp. Imp classes, as said, feel smoother. They have better animations, -mostly- better gear, and better stories (Warrior, Agent beat Knight... )

Anyways, I came to take Bro back to EH forums before we start a war. We'd win, though
Extermination
Extinctiøn
Terrørist

Master_Nate's Avatar


Master_Nate
01.21.2013 , 11:57 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
Anyways, I came to take Bro back to EH forums before we start a war. We'd win, though
rp server/hotel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five