Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pro PvPers...Are you coming here from a different server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Pro PvPers...Are you coming here from a different server?

Skyhigh
01.19.2013 , 10:40 PM | #21
So what I'm getting from this thread is that if you are coming from another server and re-making your Imp over here you are a one trick pony and really don't want competitive PvP. You are just continuing to do what you probably do on your sad server and suckle the teet of the cow. This is a PvP server and if you are coming here you should want to build a competitive atmosphere. The fact that you are giving excuses that you "hate the pub fleet" or "have to have the same class as your main on another server" is lame. RP server that way -----> You are proving through your own words that you aren't coming here for PvP but to be able to say you have a character on the great Po5. So Sad......To SHAME!

Hairyzac
01.20.2013 , 09:49 AM | #22
Yea we really don't need more imps. Any serious pvp re-rolls should be rolling republic or nothing at all.

Uber_the_Goober
01.20.2013 , 10:39 AM | #23
I'll +1 this attitude. If you're so uberleet at pvp - roll the underdog and prove your ability to swing a match singlehandedly.

We've got plenty of baddies who swing the matches against us...would be nice to have a few "leetness" to help swing the matches in our favor. Or at least even it up. I love a 10-0 civil war, or a 5-6 huttball. But it never happens. Well, not often.

My name's MacDermott, and I approve this message

Badfenix
01.20.2013 , 12:50 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Skyhigh View Post
So what I'm getting from this thread is that if you are coming from another server and re-making your Imp over here you are a one trick pony and really don't want competitive PvP. You are just continuing to do what you probably do on your sad server and suckle the teet of the cow. This is a PvP server and if you are coming here you should want to build a competitive atmosphere. The fact that you are giving excuses that you "hate the pub fleet" or "have to have the same class as your main on another server" is lame. RP server that way -----> You are proving through your own words that you aren't coming here for PvP but to be able to say you have a character on the great Po5. So Sad......To SHAME!
I didn't come here to carry a bunch of bads on my back to prove something to forum trolls. I can do that on either faction on any server. I came here for rated and full team queues. I could give a fu.ck what happens in normals. Do bads get this excited over unranked wz's on a pvp server?
Elite High Warlord Bromontana <Silent Council> - The Ebon Hawk
Brorogan - Pot5

dalevan
01.20.2013 , 01:21 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Badfenix View Post
I didn't come here to carry a bunch of bads on my back to prove something to forum trolls. I can do that on either faction on any server. I came here for rated and full team queues. I could give a fu.ck what happens in normals. Do bads get this excited over unranked wz's on a pvp server?
Ranked or Regular warzones, both are challenging in their own way. But if you like easy mode, you like easy mode.
Dalevan - Commando Sibella - Vanguard Trystie - Scoundrel
BKSN

Badfenix
01.20.2013 , 01:26 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by dalevan View Post
Ranked or Regular warzones, both are challenging in their own way. But if you like easy mode, you like easy mode.
I love how butthurt the pubs on this server are. Especially the coward that started this thread with no character or guild name in his sig. Your tears provide me sustenance.
Brorogan - Pot5

Skyhigh
01.20.2013 , 01:37 PM | #27
[QUOTE=Badfenix;5751076]I love how butthurt the pubs on this server are. Especially the coward that started this thread with no character or guild name in his sig. Your tears provide me sustenance.[/QUOTE

Wrong thread if UR lookin for endgame PvE bro.

Skyhigh
01.20.2013 , 01:43 PM | #28
I love how butthurt the pubs on this server are. Especially the coward that started this thread with no character or guild name in his sig. Your tears provide me sustenance.
People that know me know who I am. That's all that matters. I don't know you, but from what I can gather you are a random nub yearning for acceptance.

dalevan
01.20.2013 , 02:32 PM | #29
Maybe I am just trying to understand why people shy away from a challenge so much in a video game. I could care less about ego. It's just more fun for me if warzones are close. If you truly see balance in PvP then all the more power to you. But if you knowing play on whatever side that is already stacked to avoid butthurt, then maybe you should look at the coward in the mirror.
Dalevan - Commando Sibella - Vanguard Trystie - Scoundrel
BKSN

Badfenix
01.20.2013 , 02:38 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Skyhigh View Post
People that know me know who I am. That's all that matters. I don't know you, but from what I can gather you are a random nub yearning for acceptance.
Firstly I'm not yearning for anything. You asked "are you coming from a different server and why roll imp?" Yes I am. I gave you my personal reasons. You attacked them and you attacked me personally.

Your original thread reads like "pub pvp is bad we are getting rolled by imps so if you are skilled roll a pub to help raise our skill floor and also challenge yourself" Which would be a fine appeal if people you are appealing too cared about normals.

I already explained to you I didn't reroll here to do normal warzones. Please re-read that. Normals here are just slightly more interesting than the ones on my original server. Some other pub attacked that statement. The rerolls I've talked to doing lowbies didn't reroll here to be competitive at unranked wz we can do those on our origin servers in our original guilds. If you read server forums of other servers you can see that ranked pvp is dead or dying everywhere. This server seems to be the exception which is why I chose this server. I didn't pick imp for ez moade or whatever other reasons pubs are attacking rerolls here about. My main is a imp so I made a imp here its really not more complicated than that. I'm loyal to my faction, faction loyalty I learned from years of playing WoW for better or worse, all the faction swapping in this game rubs me the wrong way as it is. You don't have to like my reasons but attacking me for them isn't really getting me excited about your faction. I already pointed out that I get plenty of imp on imp queues daily facing the "tough" faction so your argument about factions and pop balance is moot. You and the rest of the pubs that have commented here are pulling at straws with your attack on people choosing imp side.

TL;DR The only thing that matters is ranked warzones deal with it.
Brorogan - Pot5