Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Republic Gentlemen> Republic is recruiting raiders!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
<Republic Gentlemen> Republic is recruiting raiders!

Icemerlin
01.16.2013 , 11:13 AM | #1
<Republic Gentlemen> is curently recruiting top-end raiders for our raids!

We have four seperate raid groups that have all cleared HM TFB. Overall progression currently is 5/5 HM TFB and 3/4 NMM EC. We would like to build up to 16 mans also.

Our raid schedule varies with each group but most are evening raid times with one group at afternoon raiding.

We are looking for experienced raiders who have researched their class and preferably have cleared HM TFB before or know the fights very well.

Recruitment is currently open for all classes and roles. Our biggest needs are tanks and rDPS.

If you are interested in joining, you can apply at republicgentlemen.guildportal.com/ or contact Hurrican'e or Murda in-game via mail.

Hope to see you all out there!
Officer of <Republic Gentlemen> Apply Here
/Dread Slayer/
Hurrican'e-Commando Healer/DPS Ty'phoon-Sage Healer/DPS
Tsunam'i-Scoundrel Healer/DPS

Icemerlin
01.21.2013 , 04:52 PM | #2
We are in need of one tank, preferably non-guardian, for one of our monday thursday 8 pm est progression groups.
We are also in need of one healer, preferably any healer class, for our saturday 1 pm est progression group.
Both tank and healer must have TFB HM experience/cleared.
All other classes/roles not specified here are also welcome to apply!
/Dread Slayer/

Icemerlin
02.10.2013 , 09:15 PM | #3
We are still openly recruiting to any experienced raiders looking for a home. We have recently started doing frequent Dreadtooth runs for masks and essences. Also we have recently started 16 man content and are 4/5 for 16 man HM TFB. Our four unique 8-man groups are still going strong and need subs frequently so apply now!
/Dread Slayer/