Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Samakar
01.23.2013 , 01:33 AM | #81
I am counting another 37 minutes so far on hold waiting to talk to a level 1 tech just to get put on hold again for another hour to hopefully talk to someone now that it's around 7 GMT. This better be resolved tonight.

Klarick
01.23.2013 , 01:44 AM | #82
I find it funny that the community managers answer only those post that concerns people not being able to pay them.
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

Samakar
01.23.2013 , 01:48 AM | #83
I already gave them my money 3 days ago. I WANT WHAT I PAID FOR!

Darth_Exar
01.23.2013 , 01:11 PM | #84
oh great this error message is back again for me....Still waiting from a reply via EA...been 2 weeks...
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

Nezchrynliir
01.23.2013 , 05:17 PM | #85
Seriously BW/EA this is round 2 for me and A DIFFERENT CARD!!! I am getting a general error now though after I hit the checkout button where it SHOULD take me to the finalized purchase window. BW, you really don't want our money do you I went over what was posted and I do not fall under any of the criteria and I double and triple checked before I moved on. Also what is with your very short login timer on account? It's total BS as I am gone for ten minutes and I have to gosh darn login again!

You guys need to pay attention to the customer, make sure they get what they want and LISTEN to them IF they have issues.

Stansman
01.23.2013 , 08:09 PM | #86
I've had this problem twice since Free to Play launched, the first time it took several phone calls to fix it, the second time it fixed itself after a few weeks. I was able to buy coins the last time I tried but with no real updates on when it will be finally fixed buying coins is as big a gamble as opening a Cartel Pack. My enthusiasm to buy more coins is much reduced since I could get the dreaded error message at any time.

Jened
01.23.2013 , 08:25 PM | #87
Wow. Just wow.

I was going to pre-order the expansion, but I can't. Stupid system is still f'd up.
Would love to give money to you guys. Sadly I can't. The excuses are getting retarded now.
Oh, well the longer they take. The more stuff I buy somewhere else. From places without restrictions. Stores, movies, and sites that have way better customer service then this game.

GET IT FIXED ALREADY!

nicosand
01.24.2013 , 12:54 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post

Again, we do appreciate how frustrating this may be but please bear in mind that with matters related to account management and billing we must ensure that that the integrity of the account is maintained at all times.

Thank you once again for your understanding.
I dont think you do. If you guys did, we wouldn't be having this discussion going on over a month now, and even longer for some ppl. Why dont you guys just fix your billing system so problems like this doesnt happen??

I have an idea for you. in the upcomming 1.7. You guys shut down your webpage, do a backup of all user info, and reset your whole system? that might work?? Should help EVERYONE in one go.

Also, it might be an idea, to put a warning in the "Store" section, telling the users, that there is a limit to how much cash one can spend before the system locks you out. So we dont get into this problem in the future??

evanpanzero
01.24.2013 , 02:48 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Jened View Post
Wow. Just wow.

I was going to pre-order the expansion, but I can't. Stupid system is still f'd up.
Would love to give money to you guys. Sadly I can't. The excuses are getting retarded now.
Oh, well the longer they take. The more stuff I buy somewhere else. From places without restrictions. Stores, movies, and sites that have way better customer service then this game.

GET IT FIXED ALREADY!
This is why Swtor will be dead soon. I have this issue now too. I'm not gullible and will not buy into the ******** your feeding me. Sorry but you people don't know what you are doing whatsoever. I love the game, even with the endless minor bugs you can never find time to fix. You guys wanted to beat out WoW? That's a joke. I hate WoW but at least they fix their issues IMMEDIATELY. No arguments. Don't tell me I have to. Don't try to change my mind. But i will not call costumer service. I SUGGEST EVERYONE REFUSES TO CALL WITH ME. They'll fix the problem on their end if it means they lose thousands of loyal subscribers. Let me just say one really harsh thing. You are the people losing a lot of money in this case. If your ok with that then i am too.
-1 founder.

Begrip
01.24.2013 , 03:09 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by HurricaneHarte View Post
Like I said in a previous post, you have 4 days Bioware to sort this out for me and everyone else, get in contact with us and give us proper solutions other than calling your useless phone service or Im leaving and uninstalling.
same here!