Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elvaddo
08.04.2013 , 12:31 AM | #551
Quote: Originally Posted by Baalzamon View Post
They still got problem with this?
sure
Bioware completely ignore this problem

Elvaddo
08.04.2013 , 12:40 AM | #552
Quote: Originally Posted by Nezchrynliir View Post
plus EA is known for having very poor customer support and they don't care enough to fix it. .
This lock/bug happens in other EA games. Yes. But!
When **it happens in LOTRO (or another game) - i call to Customer Service. They check my info, check my personality and account. And....solve this problem in 10-15 minutes. SWTOR CS cant.
SWTOR Customer Service can NOT do anything. Or dont want do anything. I call 4 times. Another players call multyply times too. NOTHING. Just bla-bla-bla "you're good customer_all be ok"(c). Pathetic.

Elvaddo
08.04.2013 , 12:43 AM | #553
Quote: Originally Posted by lichmeister View Post
there is a workaround if you have a paypal account.

link your prepaid cc to you paypal accnt... afterwards you may use paypal as the pay source and paypal will automaticly deduct from your linked cc

60 day time cards are a valid option for game time but will not help you buy coins which is the salient point of this thread, iirc
This works only for players from USA, UK and some other countries. Not work for Eastern Europe and many other players. Bioware not accept payments from non-USA paypal. Idiots.

OwenBrooks
08.04.2013 , 01:07 AM | #554
You could setup a US address with this - http://www.ship2me.com/

Then use that address on checkout at amazon to purchase the cartel coin card http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DIIZ15A its a digital download so nothing gets shipped.

Elvaddo
08.04.2013 , 01:31 AM | #555
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
You could setup a US address with this - http://www.ship2me.com/

Then use that address on checkout at amazon to purchase the cartel coin card http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DIIZ15A its a digital download so nothing gets shipped.
I can buy on Amazon with my ukrainian address, thank you. and Amazon card only one what really work for me. But $20 for 2400 coins, this is a little bit expensive, no?
I want buy cartel coins from this main SWTOR site, please Bioware, can I? Please?

Baalzamon
08.07.2013 , 01:40 AM | #556
Plz fix this I cant sub lol....

joebw
08.07.2013 , 03:59 AM | #557
I don't think a company has ever tried this hard before to not take my money, here I am a willing customer ready to part with hard earned cash and I can't because the Customer service here isn't willing to admit they messed something up and go ahead and fix it instead they have to spend all day telling customer after customer that they don't have the same problem as everyone else and they need to check the 3 steps, honestly has there ever been a person ever who didn't do those 3 steps before contacting customer service, your talking about MMO gamers here! We are all familiar with the process of paying for games online its what we do.

Elvaddo
08.07.2013 , 01:21 PM | #558
Quote: Originally Posted by Baalzamon View Post
Plz fix this I cant sub lol....
call to SWTOR CS. They CAN take your money for subscription "manualy". They will no help You with this bug-lock your account, but...

BTW, my account unlocked now. I check history again, and again... more that half-year, so... i can say 100% - only full 1 month pause for unlock account after this damn lockout.
No moves, no try since month pass. Failed attempts, subscription, any moves - count, reset lockout timer, you need wait month again

Aracknius
09.07.2013 , 02:54 PM | #559
I ran into this problem recently. First i got the "you cannot use this card" error, so i switched to Paypal since my card will do that from time to time. PayPal worked once and then i got the error NU1010. So after coming here i went to bestbuy.com and and going through the process of that not. The price is the same, you just might have to wait a small amount of time before you get the coins, and you get a pet. Also not that the only amount available is the 2400 for 19.99+tax depending on where you live.

/cheers

Kulyok
01.30.2014 , 08:42 AM | #560
It's 2014, and I'm now getting this problem, too. Sigh. Paid with my PayPal for the sub with no problems, but it doesn't seem to want me to buy any coins, it seems.