Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SabrinaK
03.26.2013 , 05:12 PM | #391
Are you too stupid to solve this problem? I shall certainly not a new credit card that works really apply just because you do not know where the cow drinks from the bucket. you give rather new things in the market rather than to fix this error! soon can no longer buy the **** because apparently all credit cards are the problem. I'm really slow, the nose is full of so much incompetent people who work with you.
Sith - Hexer:
Saboteur
Revolverheld
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9xrmThlsOA

Vanelon
03.26.2013 , 05:17 PM | #392
Quote: Originally Posted by SabrinaK View Post
Are you too stupid to solve this problem? I shall certainly not a new credit card that works really apply just because you do not know where the cow drinks from the bucket. you give rather new things in the market rather than to fix this error! soon can no longer buy the **** because apparently all credit cards are the problem. I'm really slow, the nose is full of so much incompetent people who work with you.
Yea having the same stupid problem everything was fine for me before the latest patch but now sigh guess bio/ea dose not want my money anymore
The Swtor is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

SabrinaK
03.26.2013 , 05:39 PM | #393
Quote: Originally Posted by SabrinaK View Post
What I forgot to mention:
1 - yes I have bought coins from the market and that is not enough!
2nd - I know how much I can pay by credit card and is not yet long admire it!
3 - The problem I have since 2 days, and today I went shopping and I paid with my credit card and it worked.
Sith - Hexer:
Saboteur
Revolverheld
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9xrmThlsOA

Nezchrynliir
03.27.2013 , 03:30 PM | #394
Hey numbskulls at Bioware GIVE ME MY CARTEL COINS!!!! It's now the 27th and I normally recieve them on the 26th, you idiots can't seem to get it right, and I am actually pissed off that you keep us waiting. Seriously what do you take us paying customers for, I expect things to be prompt and on time and you are being total idjets about it, I WANT MY *BEEP*ING CARTEL COINS NOW!!!! Not next month, not a week after the 23rd, 26th is your deadline every month and if their even a day late I will pipe up...

Seriously you need to fix this damn problem, it's really pissing me off and making me think you guys are incompetent in your job on this matter. I stopped buying them via CC due to your constant incompetence, seriously get on the ball your going to lose customers. Not me but I am rather fickle on timing and you morons are disappointing me.

ValkinKrang
03.27.2013 , 04:12 PM | #395
I've been dealing with this myself... hopefully this will shed some light on your problems.

NU2001 is NOT an error - it's an intentional block put on your account by EA when they think you're
giving them too much of your money. It's supposedly designed to prevent fraud, but realistically it's just
robbing them of (much needed) revenue.

The "Wait 24 hours" thing is all a smoke screen - don't even bother, you won't be getting rid of it without
them manually removing it. You need to call Customer Service on the phone - expect to wait briefly for
the intial CS rep, who as soon as they hear "NU2001 error" will connect you to a "Level 3" billing agent.
You can expect to wait a *minimum* of 40 minutes to get connected to the "Level 3" agent.

Once you get the "Level 3" agent, they will tell you to send them a scan of a government issued ID so
they can verify that you are, in fact, who you say you are - because someone using your credit card
fraudulently would totally call up customer service to complain that it wasn't working, right?

Now we get to the good part - even the "Level 3" billing agent can't remove the NU2001 block from your
account - even after you send them a copy of a government issued ID. They have to "forward it to a special
team" who will then review it and unblock your account.

Once the "special team" has your ID, it supposedly takes another 3-5 days to unblock the NU2001 and
restore your account to normal - I'm not holding my breath. The Level 3 agent *can* process a cartel coin
purchase on your filed payment method manually if you ask nicely, however.

Good luck to you!

PS - It's also worth nothing that there's nothing BioWare can do about this problem - they use EA's billing system on the back end, they don't have one of their own. It's EA that puts the block on, not BioWare - so even after your stupidly long wait to talk to the "Level 3" agent, that person literally *can't* remove the NU2001 error because it's not in their billing system - it's in EA's. So yelling at them won't get it solved any faster.

You'll also notice if you google "NU2001" that there's thousands of threads about this spread over all EA games, not just SWTOR. And the CS forum moderators here won't touch this topic with a 10 foot pole besides a typical canned response if you're lucky, usually not even that. EA Customer Service is the place to scream about it - you can find their info by googling it.

IIRedTerrorII
03.28.2013 , 12:23 PM | #396
Quote: Originally Posted by ValkinKrang View Post
I've been dealing with this myself... hopefully this will shed some light on your problems.

NU2001 is NOT an error - it's an intentional block put on your account by EA when they think you're
giving them too much of your money. It's supposedly designed to prevent fraud, but realistically it's just
robbing them of (much needed) revenue.

The "Wait 24 hours" thing is all a smoke screen - don't even bother, you won't be getting rid of it without
them manually removing it. You need to call Customer Service on the phone - expect to wait briefly for
the intial CS rep, who as soon as they hear "NU2001 error" will connect you to a "Level 3" billing agent.
You can expect to wait a *minimum* of 40 minutes to get connected to the "Level 3" agent.

Once you get the "Level 3" agent, they will tell you to send them a scan of a government issued ID so
they can verify that you are, in fact, who you say you are - because someone using your credit card
fraudulently would totally call up customer service to complain that it wasn't working, right?

Now we get to the good part - even the "Level 3" billing agent can't remove the NU2001 block from your
account - even after you send them a copy of a government issued ID. They have to "forward it to a special
team" who will then review it and unblock your account.

Once the "special team" has your ID, it supposedly takes another 3-5 days to unblock the NU2001 and
restore your account to normal - I'm not holding my breath. The Level 3 agent *can* process a cartel coin
purchase on your filed payment method manually if you ask nicely, however.

Good luck to you!

PS - It's also worth nothing that there's nothing BioWare can do about this problem - they use EA's billing system on the back end, they don't have one of their own. It's EA that puts the block on, not BioWare - so even after your stupidly long wait to talk to the "Level 3" agent, that person literally *can't* remove the NU2001 error because it's not in their billing system - it's in EA's. So yelling at them won't get it solved any faster.

You'll also notice if you google "NU2001" that there's thousands of threads about this spread over all EA games, not just SWTOR. And the CS forum moderators here won't touch this topic with a 10 foot pole besides a typical canned response if you're lucky, usually not even that. EA Customer Service is the place to scream about it - you can find their info by googling it.
Yea.. About these 3-5 days. I have now been waiting 2 1/2 weeks and they still haven't fixed it. I have given up. I'm demanding a refund on my pre-order of the new expansion and the reminder of my subscription. SWTOR is history for me. I have no more patience (moved on to other games without these problems). I just have to build up motivation for the 2-3 hour call to get this done.

target_shoot
03.28.2013 , 12:46 PM | #397
Any chance that we could get a phone number that actually WORKS? Wife has been trying to call customer service on a different issue for the last 2 1/2 hours and the phone just keeps ringing BUSY

BigKatD
03.28.2013 , 01:27 PM | #398
I've been dealing with the busy line for about 4 hours. I finally found EA's customer support number and was able to get right through. 2 menu options later and I had a rep on the line within 2 minutes.

EA's support number is 1-650-628-1001

Good luck!

Friedreich
04.02.2013 , 11:54 AM | #399
The customer reps I've been talking to seem to be completely familiar with the problem and have been helpful. When transferred to billing, those guys are up front about the NU2001 block and admits I won't be able to purchase anything on my end for some time. They can, however, buy points for me with my card. I'll have to call every time I want to do so until they fix the auto blocks. Time frame for that is "in the next couple of days," apparently. They did not want an ID card from me.

It's ridiculous, but I appreciate the transparency.

Rehneu
04.02.2013 , 12:15 PM | #400
This started yesterday afternoon...obviously before today's patch. If there is a limit, that needs to be outlined. I have been a paying subscriber since launch and never ran into this issue. The error message has to be on their side. I was able to purchase some coins last night and attempted to purchase a second round, like I always do, and started to receive the message. Tried again today and same thing.