Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Baymarcus
03.22.2013 , 03:17 AM | #381
Quote: Originally Posted by Leon_Grey View Post
BW
they give money to them and they do not take, =), I do not understand why we have to sit and wait on the phone for that would give you the money! Have you any idea what you are asking?
I think not. Can I sue them?

Because i paid lots of money to Swtor. And i cant make use of the game's total content which we paid for..

If they said before you can't buy cartel coin, i was not being subscribe player.

I said i am deaf and they said some of your friend to call customer service for you. This is so cruel behaviour.

IT IS NOT OUR RESBONSIBILITY, NOBODY SHOULD NOT MAKE AN EFFORT TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. YOU SHOULD SOLVE.

If you cant solve, just be honest. And give all of my money back.

Digiart
03.22.2013 , 09:04 AM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by Baymarcus View Post
I think not. Can I sue them?

Because i paid lots of money to Swtor. And i cant make use of the game's total content which we paid for..

If they said before you can't buy cartel coin, i was not being subscribe player.

I said i am deaf and they said some of your friend to call customer service for you. This is so cruel behaviour.

IT IS NOT OUR RESBONSIBILITY, NOBODY SHOULD NOT MAKE AN EFFORT TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. YOU SHOULD SOLVE.

If you cant solve, just be honest. And give all of my money back.
Maybe a class action lawsuit, I'm not sure...and the BW/EA CS rep response saying "have some of your friend to call customer service for you" is by far the worst, stupid, and yes Dumb @aa response I have ever seen. If I were supervisor I would fire that CSR on the spot for those remarks.

Just another thought, wonder what federal agencies would think about a company in the USA with Illinois phone number and being farmed out to another country, and they want us to send them our State ID's, Drivers License, and/or Passports.

Like I said just a thought.

IIRedTerrorII
03.22.2013 , 09:15 AM | #383
Got the same erreors on my card even tried using paypal. Got error there too. Waited forever now for them to resolve the issue on my account. This is totaly destroying the game experience for me. My patiance is worn out. If they don't want my money, so be it. So this is my desission;

I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME. REMOVING IT FROM MY PC NOW!

TheKingsVillian
03.22.2013 , 09:19 AM | #384
I rang and got this fixed now after maintenance im getting the BS nu2001 error AGAIN.....

Dosnt even come close to how much rage im filled with right now.

DIDNT GO OVER YOUR 5 TRANSACTIONS IN ONE DAY,

NO PROBLEM WITH MY CARD

Thanks for now saving me a truckload of cash, that TBH i was wasting on imaginary digital items that will one day just disappear.........

FIX IT OR IM OUT FOR GOOD......

IIRedTerrorII
03.22.2013 , 09:49 AM | #385
Quote: Originally Posted by IngeDanielsen View Post
You guys need to stop doing this on their terms. You guys are their customers you have more power than you realize. Stop shopping CC and you will see that the outcome changes. It goes for me as well.
AND/OR stop bying anything from them (like subscrptions and cc), or like me switch to another game with a creator that actually take customers game experience and problems seriously( I know ther's not allot of them). It dosn't matter to me if i like the game or not. If i get these problems and this sad Level of customer service (whitch destorys the game experience) i'm done with the game. You should not tolerate this guys. Use Your Power as a customer. See what BW had to do with Mass Effect 3's ending when they got enough preasure. I realy like SWTOR, but with a probleme this long lasting its not worth it.

KrizDaWiz
03.22.2013 , 10:24 AM | #386
Yea....can't wait for elder scrolls online.
Download the instrumental album "The Sith Code" by Darth Krazer (me) TODAY!
http://www.datpiff.com/Darth-Krazer-...pe.595107.html

Digiart
03.22.2013 , 10:34 AM | #387
Quote: Originally Posted by KrizDaWiz View Post
Yea....can't wait for elder scrolls online.
As long as its not done by Bioware/EA you hope.

Lyshar
03.23.2013 , 10:54 AM | #388
Instead of calling everyone should just send in a ticket saying that it is a known BW/EA side issue that they hereby know affects your account so they should be able to fix it WITHOUT you calling them. If everyone consistently does that they might eventually learn, but unlikely still to be soon.

They'll use the copy paste responses, so when they do that send in the same ticket and refer to the unsolved earlier ticket... eventually you may end up sending in tickets with 10 previous ticket referrals, if you keep adding each unsolved ticket number. Eventually they should catch on if enough people do that.

Feel free to add a paragraph about weak customer support and sum up why you refuse to call them apart from the obvious fact that they have enough info to fix it. If you do this it's advisable to store a draft on your harddrive so you can just copy paste it. And maybe add a link to this thread.

I know I'll do that if they sadle me up with the FU2001 excraments.

IIRedTerrorII
03.25.2013 , 01:56 PM | #389
I'm asking for a refund on the new expantion (witch i bought before all these problems). No point bying that when your not able to pay for anything else in this game. I hope more People do this.

Frequentset
03.25.2013 , 04:51 PM | #390
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post

If you have waited 24 hours already, and the issue persists, please contact Customer Service per phone as mentioned in the reply to your ticket about the issue.

Thank you.
The problem with contacting customer service by phone is that the wait times are stupidly long. After waiting 30 minutes for a call to be answered I give up.

I have purchased coins before.
Checked with my card provider for any security issues
Waited 24 hours
Called customer service several times but given up in abject boredom.

As this issue directly affects EA's revenues you'd think they'd prioritise this.
Incoming fire has the right of way