Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

narimshah
02.28.2013 , 05:37 PM | #321
still unable to buy cartel coin ..... and here on forum no update on that problem ????

Mittheleana
02.28.2013 , 09:52 PM | #322
I was unable to buy them for a long time, and couldn't add other payment methods ether. How ever, I didn't touch the game for a couple of weeks, not even log on site, and tried again today. And guess what? I was able to buy cartel coins!

Although, I don't know if I could if I tried again, I got currently my debit card as payment method, not credit account balance not too much), and too lazy atm to try if I could re-enter the credit one...

BTW, this time I remember NOT to buy too many sets per 24h

EDIT; Well, tried to buy second set, and it worked again! Don't know what fixed things, but i'm happy something did.. Too bad can't play atm (tried to log in the game, said service unavailable)

IngeDanielsen
03.03.2013 , 01:42 PM | #323
It worked yesterday and today. Have used both my CC and PP account, buying Cartel Coins.
Hope this will work in the near future.

Mathew_Diameth
03.03.2013 , 04:42 PM | #324
So, I was on hold with Customer Service for two integrations of 45minutes and hung up on, both times, after being answered with a hello. (Yes my signal is just fine, I checked). It has been some time since I attempted to buy CCs... It does not work and I know already it isn't my bank or paypal. I know after being on the phone with them both checking on my accounts. Just delete my credit card and paypal information and I will reinstate it and renew my subscription. I don't need to add 1+1 over and over to try and make 314 when you can just say, "312"..

This worries me that it seems the subscription/billing process has gone under serious pressure since F2P. If I knew now what I knew during my constant beta testing, though I do love to play this game, I might of changed my mind. Please look into this and reset so I can continue funding you, BW...
CYBORG | Bounty Hunter | Mercenary CE Pre-order Victim
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." - Darth Maul

maverickmatt
03.04.2013 , 03:11 AM | #325
What did you honestly expect from EA?

Better yet, what did you expect from Bioware?

I got what I expected from EA (crappy service) and I'm getting from Bioware what I've come to expect since the botched ME3.

CrazyMcGee
03.04.2013 , 11:20 PM | #326
I'm bumping this and will continue to do so until this is fixed. Please all do the same, so BW can see what a big problem it is.

BW, let me be clear...

My credit card is fine, my PayPal is fine, my computer is fine...

I would happily pay international call rates to speak to your customer service phone line if I could find ONE PERSON worldwide who has had this problem fixed that way. Seriously, if it worked for you, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post here.

Otherwise, why should I pay huge phone bills because BW doesn't have a number in my country, just so I can wait for the hours everyone else reports, so that it still doesn't get fixed??

PziCrow
03.05.2013 , 05:24 AM | #327
BW doesn't see this as a problem, as it is a build in security in EA's billing system. Instead, go to this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=602342 and boycott any payment to this game. That way, BW or EA will be forced to do something about the NU2001, if they want to make any money from this game.
In umbra ambulo solus
The Corvus Legacy

AsiMButT
03.08.2013 , 07:02 AM | #328
what is this???? I added a card in my account and BW instantly deduct 1$ from it but immediately after deduction i tried to buy expansion pack and got this error "You've experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance."

Alinna
03.08.2013 , 11:04 PM | #329
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post

If you are completely unable to purchase Cartel Coins - I must unfortunately request that you do contact Customer Service by telephone for further assistance with this. As has been stated numerous times in the thread we cannot assist directly with matters of this nature via the Forum or tickets, I do wish we were able to but calling is the only viable method in these cases.

If you have purchased Cartel Coins and not yet received them - Please do allow up to 24 hours for the Cartel Coins to be delivered. In some cases a delay in the delivery of the Cartel Coins has occurred and for this we do apologise. Should the Cartel Coins still not have arrived after 24 hours from the time of purchase, please do contact Customer Service by telephone as they will be able to investigate the matter further and assist as appropriate.

Finally, as stated above at the start of this post, you may also want to see this help center article for instructions on how to call locally via any of the VOIP services should a local number not be available to you.

Again, we do appreciate how frustrating this may be but please bear in mind that with matters related to account management and billing we must ensure that that the integrity of the account is maintained at all times.

Thank you once again for your understanding.
Replies like this to such a wide spread issue affecting so many player and paying subscribers, and they wonder why so many people left so soon after release and forced them to go F2P....

Maybe we wouldn't have an issue calling for help if you actually had a viable, working, and efficient call center to do the job that is needed instead of having players waste hour upon hour on hold listening some of the worst hold music imaginable. But no..."call us" is the only answer given for something that isn't our fault, under our control, or within the players scope of fixing on their own.

This problem rests 100% in BioWare's computer systems, yet we, the paying customers, are doing most...if not all, the legwork in resolving the matter.

Firefall is looking better and better every day.
God didn't create the human mind. The human mind created God.

jedizle
03.09.2013 , 01:01 AM | #330
Quote:
Firefall is looking better and better every day.
This^