Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MidichIorian
02.16.2013 , 07:20 PM | #271
Havent tried in a while (1-2 weeks) but re-added my card just now and gave it a shot. It worked.

nicosand
02.17.2013 , 05:24 AM | #272
Still not working...

justagirlplaying
02.17.2013 , 07:05 AM | #273
Still not working, this is starting to get frustrating, such things should be taken care of asap, they teach that in marketing 101 and administration 101.

rebeldielan
02.17.2013 , 01:39 PM | #274
***, not even able to buy with my cellphone. ****ed up bioware.... Can't buy with credit card, or cellphone and I don't have anything else.............. I am not going to call your helpdesk, it's worth nothing, just like your support here!

Just fix it people! Don't be such nutheads, stop asking to call support, just fix it.... Or you guys under attack of anonymous or something. This is no inconvinience anymore and it's not only frustrating! If you make something it needs to work, you made this with glue or something?!!!!

DashStampede
02.17.2013 , 03:03 PM | #275
just adding my name to the growing list of people having issues with this. No matter what the reason, the fact of the matter is customers' ability to purchase is now flawed and wasn't before. As in my case, I receive error messages when "trying" to buy cartel coins, saying the transaction was cacelled....but low and behold its showing up on my bank information as a pending transaction.

Im currently on hold a 2nd time and just waiting to see what has to be done for me to get things back to normal.

My personal suggestion: since many of these problems occurred when the last update was released...the gree one ....STOP MAKING UPDATES UNTIL YOUR BASE CODE IS PERFECT!!
"Angels in our pockets, Devils by our side, We aint going nowhere cause heroes never die" - Megadeth

Lannithora
02.17.2013 , 04:22 PM | #276
Quote: Originally Posted by DashStampede View Post
just adding my name to the growing list of people having issues with this. No matter what the reason, the fact of the matter is customers' ability to purchase is now flawed and wasn't before. As in my case, I receive error messages when "trying" to buy cartel coins, saying the transaction was cacelled....but low and behold its showing up on my bank information as a pending transaction.

Im currently on hold a 2nd time and just waiting to see what has to be done for me to get things back to normal.

My personal suggestion: since many of these problems occurred when the last update was released...the gree one ....STOP MAKING UPDATES UNTIL YOUR BASE CODE IS PERFECT!!
Totally agree with you. Updates are for bug fixing and yet all the major bugs like this one are never fixed.

nicosand
02.18.2013 , 02:19 PM | #277
bumping

Gullesvupper
02.18.2013 , 06:38 PM | #278
You can even notice how big the problem is by searching, say, TRE's GTN. It could simply be that people have realized that the chance of getting anything descent is too low from the packs, but the fact that Bioware has launched this SMS paying service indicates they're aware of the problem and are unable to fix it. Maybe they should just come out and tell us so, it seems silly to have a game that's supposed to be funded by lots of micro transactions and then have a sytem that can't handle said transactions. Comedy material right there.
Bioware insulted Sorcs and Vanguards only because of bad questions

Regards,
Juggs, Marauders and Snipers.

rebeldielan
02.18.2013 , 06:45 PM | #279
Quote: Originally Posted by Gullesvupper View Post
You can even notice how big the problem is by searching, say, TRE's GTN. It could simply be that people have realized that the chance of getting anything descent is too low from the packs, but the fact that Bioware has launched this SMS paying service indicates they're aware of the problem and are unable to fix it. Maybe they should just come out and tell us so, it seems silly to have a game that's supposed to be funded by lots of micro transactions and then have a sytem that can't handle said transactions. Comedy material right there.
The funny thing is, haha, that, hahahaa.... The cellphone payment didn't work either!!!!

IngeDanielsen
02.19.2013 , 11:56 AM | #280
I have read this thread over again and what I see is that you excuse yourselves and ask the customer to call customer service. What I miss is what you intend to do with this problem, or what you will do to resolve this. Calling customer service is in no way a solution for anyone who is experiencing this. Will you update us with information about how to resolve this?