Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZaegaZ
02.10.2013 , 03:46 AM | #261
Is it the swtor Game Time Card you mean with 60 days?, havent found any EA cards.

ZaegaZ
02.10.2013 , 03:48 AM | #262
can you still pay with pay pal?

Lannithora
02.10.2013 , 05:01 AM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by ZaegaZ View Post
can you still pay with pay pal?
From what I'm experiencing yes but My friend has the same error code and he's been using PayPal after his credit card got "locked"

Flamefigure
02.10.2013 , 05:45 AM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by OneSoul View Post
Hello All,

I found a work around for the error.

You can still purchase EA Game Cards from local retailers and redeem them. This will add the balance to your EA Account and then you can proceed to purchase game time or Cartel Coins.

I know it's not the best method, but it works.
Do u live in the US cause I think thats the only place they are available. I dont know if I can buy them in a swedish Gamestop shop =(

Gromsblood
02.10.2013 , 09:11 AM | #265
Both paypal and creditcard payment services is down when Im trying to buy cartel coins.
They have been down for 5 days in a row now.

I did call swtor customer support and they hang up on me when I asked the bioware person to talk slower, is this how Bioware treats its so called valuable customers?

Just to clear things up, I did call my creditcard issuer and theres nothing wrong at their end, my card is valid, and I got money to cover the transaction.
Current server: Red Eclipse
Lv50 toons: Commando, Sage, Vanguard

Lannithora
02.10.2013 , 03:29 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by Gromsblood View Post
Both paypal and creditcard payment services is down when Im trying to buy cartel coins.

I did call swtor customer support and they hang up on me when I asked the bioware person to talk slower, is this how Bioware treats its so called valuable customers?

Just to clear things up, I did call my creditcard issuer and theres nothing wrong at their end, my card is valid, and I got money to cover the transaction.
Yea the CS team is like that, they don't know what to do and they don't want to do anything so they blame others and sit on their asses and do nothing.

This thread here is a prime example we have been posting for weeks and nothing has been done or even mentioned.

PziCrow
02.16.2013 , 11:34 AM | #267
Bump RAWR!!!

We demand an answer
In umbra ambulo solus
The Corvus Legacy

Sephorae
02.16.2013 , 12:07 PM | #268
I also have a thread open called "Error code NU2001 when trying to buy cartel coins." The customer service dept. they have is terrible. As I said in my thread, for a company that had a game failing because of low player population and went free to play because of this you would think they would be jumping all over themselves to take our money. Apparently not. Seriously though, worst customer service i have ever dealt with. It is absolutely abysmal.

PziCrow
02.16.2013 , 03:35 PM | #269
I was able to use my creditcard today. BUT, is the NU2001 fixed or should I now wait 9876239476239476 days before buying more Cartel Coins?
In umbra ambulo solus
The Corvus Legacy

rebeldielan
02.16.2013 , 05:55 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by Gromsblood View Post

Neither I can buy cartel coins and for me it are only 3 days in a row, also with credit card. I don't have paypall.
Why would you call the support? They mostly just say the basic (ugly word) like it is always posted here. Or they say: we are aware of the situation, we are working on it.

Now the problem is with us?

24 hours we have waited, no there are no limitations on our freaking credit cards..... BIOWARE AND IT'S SUPPORT STOP SAYING THE BASIC THINGS WE KNOW AND DON'T WORK. FINALLY FIX IT AND TELL SOMETHING REALLY USEFULl!
I am sick of those basic messages! Fix it.... You know what? We need to call them? No you guys , the support call them.... Let you guys wait on the phone! With your stupid protocols. You freaking droids should get a serieus memory whipe!