Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OwenBrooks
02.05.2013 , 04:00 AM | #231
Quote: Originally Posted by platinumruggo View Post
Worth looking into, I just tried to make a purchase, right now it is 4:58AM. Checked my fails and it said it attempted it at 10:05AM..... What the **** BW?
and you just posted at Today , 10:58 AM , GMT time

Llunauk
02.05.2013 , 06:43 AM | #232
Had this problem for a month now! Managed to buy another 2 months subscription again, and for my friend just the cartel points side doesn't work. Didn't get my monthly stipend either... I might cry now as I'm that amount short of getting something nice from the store!

Cruelgore
02.06.2013 , 01:11 AM | #233
Myself and my two kids started playing SWTOR a few weeks ago, love the game. Problem is EA doesn't seem to want our money. After buying subscriptions and a few cartel coins,all of a sudden they wont accept my Visa card because we're using it on three accounts. But wait it gets better.
So I rang EA in USA (from Australia) to address the Visa issue and after waiting a total of about 30 minutes I was told the Visa issue would be resolved in 3 hours.That was 2 days ago and our Visa still didn't work. But there's MORE!
I decided to use our travel mastercards but they still didn't work!

Lannithora
02.06.2013 , 05:49 AM | #234
Quote: Originally Posted by Cruelgore View Post
Myself and my two kids started playing SWTOR a few weeks ago, love the game. Problem is EA doesn't seem to want our money. After buying subscriptions and a few cartel coins,all of a sudden they wont accept my Visa card because we're using it on three accounts. But wait it gets better.
So I rang EA in USA (from Australia) to address the Visa issue and after waiting a total of about 30 minutes I was told the Visa issue would be resolved in 3 hours.That was 2 days ago and our Visa still didn't work. But there's MORE!
I decided to use our travel mastercards but they still didn't work!
We all feel your pain bro... Living in far away countries (NZ for me) and calling them for a ridiculous price and to get nothing solved sucks. On the bright side they didn't blame you or your bank thus making you call them.

nicosand
02.06.2013 , 07:13 AM | #235
easiest way for u mate I think is to just buy the 60 day gamecards on Origin, and add the codes to each account...

platinumruggo
02.06.2013 , 09:28 PM | #236
Added paypal to my account, buying points worked like a charm. So it's a good workaround for anyone still trying to buy points. For the time being anyways.

TheOverMind-
02.06.2013 , 09:58 PM | #237
its getting war here

Nicolettexiv
02.07.2013 , 01:21 AM | #238
If you're getting error NU2001, it's a result of too many purchases in a short amount of time. You basically have to call customer service, and they'll delete and re-add your card, and remove any "locks" from the account.

Flamefigure
02.07.2013 , 03:47 AM | #239
This company has to be the first ever to put locks on accounts that are buying stuff from them. ''OH **** someone is buying too much from us we cant take that much money its wrong'' >_< gg.

Omyz
02.07.2013 , 10:18 AM | #240
I started to get the NU2001 error two weeks ago. After a total time spent of 3 hours 2 minutes on the phone, over 2 hours of it on hold over a four day period, followed by three separate escalations, nada accomplished.

I called the recommended number. The person in billing couldn't take care of this particular issue, he escalated to another phone queue, queue closed, call next day, start from scratch on the pyramid process and three hours later the top dog tells me they cannot release anything until I email them id, either driver license or passport.

This is after I've already answered all my security questions, proof of account ownership, proof of working credit card(s) etc.

Jumped through all the hoops, still unable to purchase, locked by the NU2001 error.
HOLOCRONS - Searchable holocron database of FlashPoints, Lore, and News centered on StarWars: The Old Republic Universe.