Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IngeDanielsen
02.03.2013 , 02:28 AM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Oh do please explain the above statement I am interested
Calm down. Tell me is this personal to you? I don't need to explain anything to you. Drop it.

OwenBrooks
02.03.2013 , 02:40 AM | #212
Not personnel, I do not understand your thought processes in some of the statements you have come out with, I was hoping you could explain that statement so I can understand where your point of view is coming from.

Especially when they had offered to phone you earlier and you said you had left and uninstalled the game, yet here you are.

IngeDanielsen
02.03.2013 , 02:47 AM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Not personnel, I do not understand your thought processes in some of the statements you have come out with, I was hoping you could explain that statement so I can understand where your point of view is coming from.

Especially when they had offered to phone you earlier and you said you had left and uninstalled the game, yet here you are.
This is personal to you. You should take your problem with me in PM.

Lannithora
02.03.2013 , 04:15 AM | #214
If they could call me that would be great...

I am not wasting $50 to call America so that I can waste more money on imaginary items.

IngeDanielsen
02.03.2013 , 08:17 AM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by Lannithora View Post
If they could call me that would be great...

I am not wasting $50 to call America so that I can waste more money on imaginary items.
There are many who think that I'm lucky since BW want to call me, maybe. I asked a simple Yes or No question. And the answer they give, contains no information that this is free. Therefore I have to assume they will charge me even if they're calling me, might not be so lucky after all.

My question:
Can you answer my question.
Will this cost me anything, you calling me?

Answer:
Incoming call charges vary from country to country and additionally service provider. You will need to contact your service provider to find out more about this. We do not have a reverse-charge set up on our telephone system, and it will usually appear as a private number.

Please reply directly to this email to let us know when you have updated your telephone number and when would be the best time to contact you.

midakg
02.03.2013 , 08:22 AM | #216
Guys, one piece of advice, for 10 euro you can call 90 days free support if you download Voicecheap program. But as I said customer supprt couldnt help me, so, you will probably lose your time. And it is a lot of time

midakg
02.03.2013 , 09:16 AM | #217
Guys, they finally repaired my account so I can now buy stuff again Well, I m glad that this is resolved, and on the end I have to say thank you to support, on the end they really helped.

Amadahy
02.03.2013 , 04:11 PM | #218
I wish I could say my account is fixed, but no go for me. Despite calling CS yesterday. Needless to say, I am done trying to fix this mess. They simply will no longer get any of my money. Pity, since I spend quite a bit on Cartel Coins.
I will tear this place to the ground if I have to! WHERE IS THERON!! - Naelah Alcaeus, Gunslinger extraordinaire, Queen of Sass, and worried for her favorite spy

Lannithora
02.03.2013 , 04:41 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by IngeDanielsen View Post
There are many who think that I'm lucky since BW want to call me, maybe. I asked a simple Yes or No question. And the answer they give, contains no information that this is free. Therefore I have to assume they will charge me even if they're calling me, might not be so lucky after all.

My question:
Can you answer my question.
Will this cost me anything, you calling me?

Answer:
Incoming call charges vary from country to country and additionally service provider. You will need to contact your service provider to find out more about this. We do not have a reverse-charge set up on our telephone system, and it will usually appear as a private number.

Please reply directly to this email to let us know when you have updated your telephone number and when would be the best time to contact you.

Really?!? They were going to reverse charges?!?! *** bioware/EA

Washingtoon
02.03.2013 , 07:38 PM | #220
What are the f2p, or preferred, mail restrictions in the game? Can I create a f2p account, buy cartel stuff on that, which would make the account preferred, and then send the stuff to my main? Would that work or does prefererred have some weird restrictions too, such as only being able to send one item at a time, not being allowed to handle purple items etc?
Has anyone tried this?

To BW: In the event that f2p/preferred accounts have resrtictions that prevents us from using this method as a "workaround"; Would this be something you could consider lifting until the problems on your end have been solved? You would give your customers a way of taking advantage of the cartel shop and you would make more money in the process. Everyone wins.