Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lannithora
01.27.2013 , 05:30 PM | #131
This needs to be resolved fast... If or at least gives compensation... They have a live agent chat option on The in game help menu why not use that???

lordmazley
01.27.2013 , 06:16 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Lannithora View Post
This needs to be resolved fast... If or at least gives compensation... They have a live agent chat option on The in game help menu why not use that???
because they need to apparently make money by making us call their crappy support line. I am sorry but I cannot sit on hold for 2 hours and pay long distance.

MidichIorian
01.27.2013 , 06:40 PM | #133
I think we should be able to email them our numbers so that THEY could call us. Nothing would be more satisfying than picking up and putting them on hold.

lordmazley
01.27.2013 , 07:06 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
I think we should be able to email them our numbers so that THEY could call us. Nothing would be more satisfying than picking up and putting them on hold.
HAHAHAHA that would be amazing...Hello is this person there?? Ya can you hold on a minute. Come back in 4 hours

lordmazley
01.28.2013 , 01:00 AM | #135
I Really hope that Monday comes and someone responds to this. But i highly doubt it

Lannithora
01.28.2013 , 04:10 AM | #136
I was looking online for a fix and noticed that according to most unsubscribers the number one reason they stopped playing swtor was due to lack of communication between devs and players... Now I can clearly see what they ment

nicosand
01.28.2013 , 06:41 AM | #137
For some reason, I tried to buy the expansion just now, and some how it whent thru. So I figured maybe they had fixed the problem so I tried to buy some coins.... Sadly, only get the same NU2001 error message on that end...

But, atleast i finally was able to buy the expansion, even tho im gonna miss out the early access, and have to wait a week to get to try out the new raid with my guild...

lordmazley
01.28.2013 , 10:58 AM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by lordmazley View Post
I Really hope that Monday comes and someone responds to this. But i highly doubt it
Well it's Monday and nothing from them are we surprised? Nopr

Dark-lighter
01.28.2013 , 11:02 AM | #139
Got all hopefull and tried to buy the expanstion, no still getting the general error, at least you managed to to get that I would be happy if i could get that. The cartel coins i dont minded as much as i can save for things with my monthly coins grant. But still not being able to buy rise of the hutt cartel is taking the piss its starting to look like it will arrive before i can buy it
The fury that pilots the fury
The Hand Of Reven

lordmazley
01.28.2013 , 11:06 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Dark-lighter View Post
Got all hopefull and tried to buy the expanstion, no still getting the general error, at least you managed to to get that I would be happy if i could get that. The cartel coins i dont minded as much as i can save for things with my monthly coins grant. But still not being able to buy rise of the hutt cartel is taking the piss its starting to look like it will arrive before i can buy it
And u know if CS answers they will say "please contact our phone support"