Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PSA: When carrying pugs...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PSA: When carrying pugs...

Pvtcarnage
01.16.2013 , 10:24 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by V-Serp View Post
Why not queue for ranked instead?
Who let this guy in here? He obviously did not get the memo........
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

rob_y
01.16.2013 , 10:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ridickilis View Post
EDIT: Then if you only pvp I would suggest doing black talon runs just for the LS/DS points. You guys are missing out on roughly 17 endurance apiece, 340 heath then scaled to 50. They defiantly help.
My characters usually have plenty of light side or dark side points to wear relics at low level. That said - running Black Talon just for LS/DS points just to have slightly better gear for LOWBIE PvP? No thanks. If I wanted to gear up for lowbie PvP (and I don't), I would just craft myself blues/purples for each couple levels. It isn't worth the effort to gear up for lowbie PvP. Everyone stinks anyway - you need to build in some kinda handicap.
Yan (55 - Scoundrel) Silch (50 - Guardian) Hoeven (50 - Commando)
Thith'yan (50 - Sorceror) D'lamia (50 - Marauder) Brazo (55 - Powertech)
RIVAL
The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five

Ridickilis
01.16.2013 , 10:40 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by rob_y View Post
My characters usually have plenty of light side or dark side points to wear relics at low level. That said - running Black Talon just for LS/DS points just to have slightly better gear for LOWBIE PvP? No thanks. If I wanted to gear up for lowbie PvP (and I don't), I would just craft myself blues/purples for each couple levels. It isn't worth the effort to gear up for lowbie PvP. Everyone stinks anyway - you need to build in some kinda handicap.
Well that's fine but not everyone is into crafting and it's a lot of newer players first toons. Having the relics is the difference between having 11K and 12-12.5K hitpoints. And their cheap too so I would hardly call it 'gearing up for lowbie pvp' lololol

Not even mentioning the fact that at 30+ BT shouldn't waste any more of your life than like10-15 min if you spam the space bar. IE the equivalent of one WZ.

Carter_Mathis
01.16.2013 , 12:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by V-Serp View Post
Why not queue for ranked instead?
I like it when the pugs I carry only speak when spoken to

UGLYMRJ
01.16.2013 , 01:06 PM | #15
I don't always carry PUGs...

but when I do, I smash and stun bubble.

Stay lonely my friends.

UGLYMRJ
01.16.2013 , 01:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Pvtcarnage View Post
Who let this guy in here? He obviously did not get the memo........
He didn't get the "Thanks for solo q'ing and helping me finish me weekly in 10 games" memo?

wwkingms
01.16.2013 , 01:12 PM | #17
yes i demand to be carried

i need many meat shield smashmonkeys to distract the enemy from my lightning fingers
NIHIL

THE BASTION

PoliteAssasin
01.16.2013 , 02:27 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
I don't always carry PUGs...

but when I do, I smash and stun bubble.

Stay lonely my friends.
Lol. I can't carry pugs in the 50s, they're too heavy.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

sanchito
01.16.2013 , 02:50 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why there're so many L30 + without relics or implants...
I usually get to light 1 around level 40. If you level through pvp it's hard to get ls / ds points

kamikrazy
01.16.2013 , 03:31 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by sanchito View Post
I usually get to light 1 around level 40. If you level through pvp it's hard to get ls / ds points
Running Esseles/BT is like doing push-ups and eating your wheaties.