Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PSA: When carrying pugs...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PSA: When carrying pugs...

kamikrazy
01.16.2013 , 08:57 AM | #1
...remember to lift with your legs, not your back.

feefty
01.16.2013 , 09:48 AM | #2
Pugs are awesome specially the dps who come in with green or tionese gear. Then get two shotted and qq the healer couldn't keep em up. Love pugs!!!!
Exsodus- Mara
Triality- Sorc
Feefty- Jugg
Cybo-Op

itsmymillertime
01.16.2013 , 09:49 AM | #3
i grabbed the ball at mid and walked into the endzone while all 15 other players fought around me but never me.

GO PUGS!!

Daxy
01.16.2013 , 09:50 AM | #4
when carrying pugs...
and playing any wz with node/door capturing features
look at map and go where everyone isnt

Joesixxpack
01.16.2013 , 10:00 AM | #5
New item suggestions for the CS.

Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
i grabbed the ball at mid and walked into the endzone while all 15 other players fought around me but never me
^ Smart move. I had a few sub 50 last weekend where both teams were running the ball in laps then back to their own EZs. I kept running ahead to pass position out of habit, thus making me the most useless member of the team

I'm still trying to figure out why there're so many L30 + without relics or implants...
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE

KruelhandJorb
01.16.2013 , 10:03 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by kamikrazy View Post
...remember to lift with your legs, not your back.
thanks, I've been having back pains the last few months carrying pugs in general. This should help a lot.

Thanks!!
Conqueror Nowuc Saberward - Jedi Sentinel - The Bastion

feefty
01.16.2013 , 10:04 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
New item suggestions for the CS.

^ Smart move. I had a few sub 50 last weekend where both teams were running the ball in laps then back to their own EZs. I kept running ahead to pass position out of habit, thus making me the most useless member of the team

I'm still trying to figure out why there're so many L30 + without relics or implants...
Relics we don't do pve to get the ls/ds points...

Back on subject love it when pugs let three ppl run to them without calling Inc and get capped on then call Inc when they respawn
Exsodus- Mara
Triality- Sorc
Feefty- Jugg
Cybo-Op

Ridickilis
01.16.2013 , 10:08 AM | #8
Not wearing implants is inexcusable if they are pvping because they are avalible for pvp comms. Not having relics is... "kinda?" understandable, If they have been rping their pve as a mix of light and dark and still don't have a rank in either. I usually try and advise players not to do this for that very reason but there are some out there that like to play 'the middle ground' for some reason.

Unless there are relics out there that are neutral pre-50 that I don't know about. I get mine from the LS/DS vendor (you'll be surprised how many don't even know those vendors exist ) so I never really checked the GTN for alignment neutral one's

EDIT: Then if you only pvp I would suggest doing black talon runs just for the LS/DS points. You guys are missing out on roughly 17 endurance apiece, 340 heath then scaled to 50. They defiantly help.

V-Serp
01.16.2013 , 10:13 AM | #9
Why not queue for ranked instead?

cycao
01.16.2013 , 10:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by V-Serp View Post
Why not queue for ranked instead?
How else are you going to get wins?