Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just played a WZ Game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Just played a WZ Game.

Anosa
01.15.2013 , 11:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Calitri View Post
As a group it's only overpowered if your nice to bunch yourselves up together. In which case you deserve to be owned honestly. Most smashers have blown their load at that point and are easy enough kills afterward.
Im assuming you are a smash/sweeper who likes that build?
Meow

Darth-Rammstein
01.15.2013 , 11:29 PM | #12
How come everyone complains about aoe damage but no one complains about aoe healing?
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Anosa
01.15.2013 , 11:31 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
How come everyone complains about aoe damage but no one complains about aoe healing?
AOE healing doesnt hurt the game
Meow

Calitri
01.16.2013 , 12:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Anosa View Post
Im assuming you are a smash/sweeper who likes that build?
Nah I can't get into playing either of their AC's

antwillgreen
01.16.2013 , 12:46 AM | #16
smash/sweep are extrmeely overpowered. im assuming you are new lol
Guessing he/she is not used to figureing out how to beat that class yet , sides this is basicly an complaint about smashmonkeys, never knew knights were doing it now though, just saying hear Juggies do it more, but THAT i agree could use a tone down
Ya you can guess what finger i'll be having up at your idea of what the "Real Star Wars" is.

antwillgreen
01.16.2013 , 12:48 AM | #17
AOE healing doesnt hurt the game
Though also, it hurts you mostly, BUT healing can keep a person alive, thus allowing them to hurt you, just felt like putting some draft of that out there
Ya you can guess what finger i'll be having up at your idea of what the "Real Star Wars" is.

Ailie
01.16.2013 , 12:48 AM | #18
It's no different to having 2 or 3 scrapper scoundrels going around stunlocking and snapping necks, or 2 or 3 sages spamming forcequake and FiB. Any powerful class that is stacked together will be extremely powerful.

The annoying thing is that there often isn't much incentive to play something else. Why would you play a commando in the heals role when a sage/scoundrel has far superior surviveability?
Meh...

antwillgreen
01.16.2013 , 12:51 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
It's no different to having 2 or 3 scrapper scoundrels going around stunlocking and snapping necks, or 2 or 3 sages spamming forcequake and FiB. Any powerful class that is stacked together will be extremely powerful.

The annoying thing is that there often isn't much incentive to play something else. Why would you play a commando in the heals role when a sage/scoundrel has far superior surviveability?
Then again stealths in general have better surviveability heh heh.

ShatteredVision
01.16.2013 , 12:55 AM | #20
lol. If you're going to stack up in groups even after seeing yourselves get wiped, you deserve it.

L2P issue, is all.
I'll rain
Blood
Down

On this city