Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

StoleHearts
01.16.2013 , 06:45 PM | #71
Is this really a post about someone not understanding how to use the GTN? Because it sure in hell sounds like it.
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like despair.

jgoldsack
01.16.2013 , 06:53 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
I'm on Shadowlands, and no one bought the damn mask. As for the mounts, they have been on my inventory since DECEMBER, and they were still not puttable on the GTN.
Funny I listed 3 vehicles up on there today, and I know I have bought a few off there too.

I highly doubt you tried to sell a Revan's Mask on The Shadowloands GTN for 50k, and it didn't sell. As a matter of fact, I know that would be false. The current one I saw earlier today was for 3.5 million. 50k would sell within a minute of posting.

If you get a Revan;s mask again, just save your time and give it to me. As a matter of fact, i'll give you 100k for it.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

CosmicKat
01.16.2013 , 07:04 PM | #73
I'm a subber, I have not spend a dime on buying extra packs.

I have yet to make a single credit of anything I find in thosse : I just keep deleting them. Nothing sells ever.
Umm... you've never spent a dime buying extra packs but you somehow managed to get large numbers of valuable loot that easily sell for 10x the amounts you are claiming you can't sell them for?

"They have a cave troll."

JediCahlwyn
01.16.2013 , 07:14 PM | #74
I've made upwards of 30 mil selling stuff from the packs... no exaggeration. Everything sells on my server. Crystals are 100-300k+ each, the dancer stuff varies but for the tops you can get 50k+, etc. The banners and crap like that are flooded and down to like 100cr each but everything else is very profitable. And if you get the packs the morning they are released and are the first seller of items, well it adds up fast! This last pack I sold three of the new Despot's chest pieces for 700k each within 10 minutes of posting them on the GTN.

I think its you...
--Master Endric Cahlwyn--
<The Womp Rats> of The Shadowlands
Jedi Guardian 55 For The Republic!

LogicalPremise
01.16.2013 , 07:24 PM | #75
I'm on Shadowlands, and no one bought the damn mask. As for the mounts, they have been on my inventory since DECEMBER, and they were still not puttable on the GTN.
You are lying. Mounts have been sellable and Shadowlands had the Masks for sale for at least 3 million at one point.

No one is going to believe this outrageous garbage, why are you making it up? I just sold two mounts today.
Majynn, L55 Sorc - The Society - Harbinger
Garadan, L55 Jugg- Dark Void - Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op- Dark Void - Harbinger

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 07:31 PM | #76
But tell me your magic trick to put the said f... mounts on the GTN.

jgoldsack
01.16.2013 , 07:36 PM | #77
I go to the GTN.

I go to the "Sell" tab.

I put the mount in the little box.

I put in my price.

I click the "create sale" to list it.

BOOM it is on the GTN.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

LogicalPremise
01.16.2013 , 07:36 PM | #78

Aannnnd ignore. Not being trolled by this BS any longer, sorry.
Majynn, L55 Sorc - The Society - Harbinger
Garadan, L55 Jugg- Dark Void - Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op- Dark Void - Harbinger

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 07:49 PM | #79
The mounts are NOT SELLABLE. I can click dozens of time on them, they are not puttable on the GTN.

jgoldsack
01.16.2013 , 07:54 PM | #80
The mounts are NOT SELLABLE. I can click dozens of time on them, they are not puttable on the GTN.
I just listed 3 when I made that post... sorry you are fail.