Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Amalak
01.16.2013 , 11:17 AM | #41
Very entertaining... love a good troll post in the morning

lichoniespi
01.16.2013 , 11:20 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Manifoldgodhead View Post
Because pure subscription models are failing all over the place. Where do you think the money for 1.7 and Rise of Hutt Cartel came from? People love gambling and buying things piecemeal. And even old school games that survived fine on subscriptions have added cash shops for vanity items. It's the way of the future.
Heh, im probably hating here and generally QQing, but i just dont see the awe in playing kinda avarege WoW clone - if only i would actually like WoW genre - and maybe buy some lottery vanity package so i can look more cool while spendning time on boring gameplay with uncool abilities, and cripped companions and not so great story.
I just dont see anything good in this situacion.
Maybe i should just install Kotor 1/2 as normal SW fan. ;-)

UltimateKrucible
01.16.2013 , 11:31 AM | #43
The troll is strong with this one .....

Couldn't sell Revan's mask indeed. I made 7million on that - it's putting my Padawan through college.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

Knockerz
01.16.2013 , 11:46 AM | #44
I notice that on weekends the price of of items tends to increase especially mats. People seem to buy them all up on Friday, which by Saturday and Sunday the prices are high due to shortage in large quantities.

Galbatorrix
01.16.2013 , 11:46 AM | #45
Couldn't sell Revan's Mask for 50k............?

Didn't take you long to reveal your real purpose in this thread....

Amalak
01.16.2013 , 12:06 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
I notice that on weekends the price of of items tends to increase especially mats. People seem to buy them all up on Friday, which by Saturday and Sunday the prices are high due to shortage in large quantities.
On my server the prices drop significantly on the weekends, most likely because there are a lot more people playing and those that only play weekends are listing their items....

thomasbaxter
01.16.2013 , 12:35 PM | #47
I'm getting sick of the sight of my 6 ubriki sand devils and 5 republic banners in my hold. Just cant get em to shift.

Tommot
01.16.2013 , 01:08 PM | #48
This topic should be deleted. OP is blatantly lying. There is NO WAY you tried to sell revans mask for 50k for 48 hours and failed. And the pink-purple crystals can be sold on the GTN now. Even if you were trying to sell those before the bug was fixed, there's no way in hell that nobody would have bought those for 10k each through general chat. Someone would have bought them all from you and laughed in your face when they made a million+ profit off the GTN.

The only thing I don't get. Why lie about this? There's literally no way you could convince anyone you're telling the truth.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 01:17 PM | #49
Once again, you must have paid for a different version of the game than me. On my version, it's impossible to sell anything on the trade chat, even when you are basically giving it. As for getting stuff, this is a wild dream-I tried once to get some augment kit parts converted into a kit, and the pig that offered his services loled at me and logged off, with 250k credits and my 97 mark 6 parts.

Oh, I know. I should sit for hours spamming in the trade channel. That's what you call ''community''.

Amalak
01.16.2013 , 01:21 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
Once again, you must have paid for a different version of the game than me. On my version, it's impossible to sell anything on the trade chat, even when you are basically giving it. As for getting stuff, this is a wild dream-I tried once to get some augment kit parts converted into a kit, and the pig that offered his services loled at me and logged off, with 250k credits and my 97 mark 6 parts.

Oh, I know. I should sit for hours spamming in the trade channel. That's what you call ''community''.
Too funny