Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tumedus
01.15.2013 , 07:38 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
You must have paid for a magic version of the game, because my crystals are not sellable on the GTN.
The pink-purples are sellable on the GTN and the price has only been climbing on my server recently. The other two crystals cannot be placed on the GTN, whether by bug or by design I don't know, but they sell in trade for about 150k for the indestrictibles and more for the better variants.

dejavy
01.15.2013 , 07:49 PM | #12
Spent about 15kk on packs and earned about 7kk by selling the junk i got. Some packs had only ONE rare and it could be a companion gift = sux. Only 3 packs were really good. One of them had Diplomat chair maunt (sold for 3.1kk) and the others Ziost guardian glowsticks with crystals and phantom boxes. In general i lost much more than earned. I like the lottery but this one is too shi*y.

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 08:28 AM | #13
Well, you might have time to sit in fleet for hours to sell them, but I don't. I just delete them.

itsmymillertime
01.16.2013 , 08:38 AM | #14
Well, you might have time to sit in fleet for hours to sell them, but I don't. I just delete them.
put it on the gtn for 2 days and match the lowest price of the same item, it will sell. Your either a troll or do not know how to use the gtn as purple crystals always sell.

Galbatorrix
01.16.2013 , 08:44 AM | #15
Nothing sell. It's not a figure style. Nothing sell. I had like 7-9 purple crystals. No one wanted them, even at 10k. Deleted.

LOL, you just deleted like 1.5 Million credits.

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 08:53 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
put it on the gtn for 2 days and match the lowest price of the same item, it will sell. Your either a troll or do not know how to use the gtn as purple crystals always sell.
I'm not a troll. I used (and still use) the AH of ''another game'' since 2006, and I never had trouble selling stuff. On TOR, even when I put the item at the ''vendor'' price, no one ever buy them.

So I utterly gave up on the GTN, long ago. When I get a purple BOE, I vendor it instead of losing my time.

Galbatorrix
01.16.2013 , 09:11 AM | #17
I'm not a troll. I used (and still use) the AH of ''another game'' since 2006, and I never had trouble selling stuff. On TOR, even when I put the item at the ''vendor'' price, no one ever buy them.

So I utterly gave up on the GTN, long ago. When I get a purple BOE, I vendor it instead of losing my time.
I probably make 200-400K per day just buying stuff that's posted cheap and reselling it at a higher price. So, no offense, but you're definitely doing something wrong. Either that, or you're on a dead server.

LogicalPremise
01.16.2013 , 09:11 AM | #18
You must have paid for a magic version of the game, because my crystals are not sellable on the GTN.
Pink-purple are sellable.

The only things that don't sell are ball tosses and banners.
Majynn, L55 Sorc - The Society - Harbinger
Garadan, L55 Jugg- Dark Void - Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op- Dark Void - Harbinger

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 09:13 AM | #19
They are not sellable. I click on them to place them on the GTN, and it's say ''not sellable''.

Turshek
01.16.2013 , 09:32 AM | #20
I sold like 5 or 6 pink purple indestructible (endurance) cristals for 100k-150k each via GTN.

Sure some stuff don't sell because it's too easy to get but still some others things do. I also sold phantom/preceptor/spymaster gear, pets, revan gear, a throne....