Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

01.15.2013 , 06:53 PM | #1
I'm a subber, I have not spend a dime on buying extra packs.

I have yet to make a single credit of anything I find in thosse : I just keep deleting them. Nothing sells ever.

01.15.2013 , 07:01 PM | #2
You have to be patient when selling on the GTN and post things for sale at the right time when everyone's auctions are expiring. Heck I just sold a worthless Elegant Loungewear top on the GTN yesterday for 15,000cr those things are worth next to 0 at the moment just caught the auctions at the right time.
The Harbinger
Snozzberry lvl 60 Gunslinger -- Friendlyminion lvl 60 Marauder -- UnfriendlyNPC lvl 60 Shadow -- Beskha lvl 57 Mercenary

01.15.2013 , 07:02 PM | #3
Nothing sell. It's not a figure style. Nothing sell. I had like 7-9 purple crystals. No one wanted them, even at 10k. Deleted.

01.15.2013 , 07:06 PM | #4
Now I think maybe I should have a look at the GTN and see how cheap I can get those pink-purple crystals... >_>

EDIT: Well, they're going for 200k each on my server. Oh well.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

01.15.2013 , 07:07 PM | #5
Well, I think you're being a bit premature in deleting them. We get so much storage space in this game (as subscribers) that it's worth holding onto those items until the demand is higher . I have made millions of creds selling cartel pack stuff - literally millions. The stuff I can't sell, like crystals or whatever, I just store on my ship. In a couple months people will want em...

01.15.2013 , 07:14 PM | #6
Don't sell the stuff, just sell the pack unopened. I bought a pack, saw that the going rate was between 450K and 300K, and sold it for 350K.

01.15.2013 , 07:14 PM | #7
You must have paid for a magic version of the game, because my crystals are not sellable on the GTN.

01.15.2013 , 07:15 PM | #8
It really seems to come down to what you have for sale and timing.Sundays always have been the sell day for me.I've sold a Killik Larva pet for like 50k and a couple pair of loungewear bottoms for 8k each.Also sold about 7-8 experience boost's (not the minor/major),the one's that go for 1k-3k on my server.

Other thing's I just kept,like crafting supplies,3 speeder's and some emote's.The best thing I got was an orange-red crystal that's +41 endurance.

01.15.2013 , 07:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CNS_Sarajevo View Post
Don't sell the stuff, just sell the pack unopened. I bought a pack, saw that the going rate was between 450K and 300K, and sold it for 350K.

I agree with this also,if you have thing's in particular that you want,just sell the pack's at 300k-400k and buy the item's you want.You can pretty much sell 2-4 pack's and have enough to buy the thing's you want,cept maybe a throne mount.

01.15.2013 , 07:33 PM | #10
Selling items on via Chat takes patience and persistence. You can't just call out a couple of times and expect to get a flood of tells. You also have to be willing to haggle about the price. You don't say "pink/purple War Hero crystal 1.5 mil pst" Leave out the price and then let the players who send tells make offers. Then take the best offer. It's better than deleting them at least.

As for selling on the GTN, find the lowest price for that item and then undersell that by 10%. Yours will sell faster and you will make credits.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]