Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Grace by Faith Republic Christian Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Grace by Faith Republic Christian Guild

Jiminison's Avatar


Jiminison
05.02.2014 , 09:18 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jiminison View Post
Harbinger is a pve server right I my self prefer a pvp server in my case it's the only RPPVP server left so I would have a hard time leaving? Are there any Faith based guilds on Jungma pretty sure I know the answer to that? Anyway good luck guys I hope you guys prosper.
Christian faith based (I mean) in before trolls!

Lendul's Avatar


Lendul
05.02.2014 , 09:34 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Jiminison View Post
Harbinger is a pve server right I my self prefer a pvp server in my case it's the only RPPVP server left so I would have a hard time leaving? Are there any Faith based guilds on Jungma pretty sure I know the answer to that? Anyway good luck guys I hope you guys prosper.
I understand preferring a specific play environment. If you do ever want to give The Harbinger a try you could always make a character and flag it for PvP and see what adventures are to be had. Thank you for your well wishes.

masterobi-won's Avatar


masterobi-won
06.22.2014 , 07:30 PM | #23
Anyone joining our Guild, please check the(guild website) calendar as we are scheduling ops runs every couple of weeks .

ElevenBfour's Avatar


ElevenBfour
07.26.2014 , 09:12 PM | #24
(Got my question answered on the website so I deleted this)

MikeParatore's Avatar


MikeParatore
07.27.2014 , 07:59 AM | #25
I'm 15 but I'm pretty good at the game, can I Join plox??!?!?!

Lendul's Avatar


Lendul
07.27.2014 , 08:22 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeParatore View Post
I'm 15 but I'm pretty good at the game, can I Join plox??!?!?!
People under 18 can only join if they have a parent in the guild.

MikeParatore's Avatar


MikeParatore
07.27.2014 , 09:17 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Lendul View Post
People under 18 can only join if they have a parent in the guild.
but im #1 sniper NA

Lendul's Avatar


Lendul
07.27.2014 , 11:21 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeParatore View Post
but im #1 sniper NA
Congratulations

lorddahl's Avatar


lorddahl
07.27.2014 , 03:12 PM | #29
can i join to i like to pray to budda does that work
Provectus REVANCHIST
5/5 8 MAN HM RAV - 5/5 8 MAN HM TOS
4/5 16 MAN HM RAV - 5/5 16 MAN HM TOS
(ULTRADAHL) (AND OTHER DAHLS)

Lendul's Avatar


Lendul
07.27.2014 , 03:19 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by lorddahl View Post
can i join to i like to pray to budda does that work
Being a christian is not a requirement for membership