Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LF guild who does rwz

grandmofftarkin
01.15.2013 , 02:58 PM | #1
Hi.

I have a full WH Sorc healer. I would like to find a guild where I could sub-in to an established RWZ group a few times a week. I don't have as much time to play MMO's as I did once upon a time, so if your guild has required hours then it probably won't be a good fit. Given this, I am open to joining a more casual guild who at least can consistently put together PUG wz groups of guild members.

Also, I would consider giving the Republic side a try, provided that the guild could be patient while I brought a new toon up to speed. To be clear, it would be hard for me to find the time to re-grind out all of the valor ranks I have done on the Imperial side. However, since I saved all of my sorc battlemaster armor mods I might be able to cut a few corners if I rolled a sage healer.

Thanks...

EDIT: Changed the title of the thread.

Valzanik
01.19.2013 , 06:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by grandmofftarkin View Post
Hi.

I have a full WH Sorc healer. I would like to find a guild where I could sub-in to an established RWZ group a few times a week. I don't have as much time to play MMO's as I did once upon a time, so if your guild has required hours then it probably won't be a good fit. Given this, I am open to joining a more casual guild who at least can consistently put together PUG wz groups of guild members.

Also, I would consider giving the Republic side a try, provided that the guild could be patient while I brought a new toon up to speed. To be clear, it would be hard for me to find the time to re-grind out all of the valor ranks I have done on the Imperial side. However, since I saved all of my sorc battlemaster armor mods I might be able to cut a few corners if I rolled a sage healer.

Thanks...

Name in game?? < we got Death Star > needs a skilled sorc healer
W'rāth aka Haidren
<Matchless>
We are Matchless

grandmofftarkin
01.21.2013 , 10:43 PM | #3
Pompey is my sorc. I will look for you online later this week.

grandmofftarkin
01.31.2013 , 11:10 AM | #4
To clarify, a guild who can put together some RWZ groups is preferred, but not absolutely required.

Lazaris
01.31.2013 , 03:27 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by grandmofftarkin View Post
To clarify, a guild who can put together some RWZ groups is preferred, but not absolutely required.
Hey I'm MVP is pretty sick if you wanna try to get into a well coordinated ranked warzone group. If you prove yourself to be well enough you could take scopesevens spot as a substitute when he isn't on and they wanna run.
Breks (Semi-retired)
Breaks
S T R I F E
"Get in 4's bro."